Seiya is a Girl?!;A Night Fright Flight

THE last 1 1/2 weeks have been pretty meaningless

A base ballgame Usagi HAD to win, Chibi-Chibi getting mysterious gifts that ere more than Usagi could even afford,  and when I asked Usagi was even questioning it herself,

Aluminum Siren became sneaky around me, and acted strange, since the day in Usagi's house.
As she left the other day from the mansion, she smirked evil at me and Usagi.

But I can garenttee that
This is the most unforgettable day.....

"As going into highschool, you may have to start looking at jobs" our teacher went on and on.
My best friend, Kiko knew I wasn't that lively since this morning,  we met up after Mina and the rest went the other way, I wasn't that happy, I was going to have the whole shrine to myself. Now I was happy at that, but Rei was leaving too
She was going on a *shutter*

Plane

Something about filming the Three Lights show/movie.

Kiko noticed my sadness seen as how I was quiet, and didn't steal his breakfast food.
"Hey, let's go, it's free time" Kiko tapped my shoilder, I didn't even realize the bell rangg.

"We got up and we decided to sneak to a café or something,  on the way we passed the highschool I'd be going to in a year. "Hey, isn't that your friend, Aino-san?" He pointed passed the entrance.  Usagi was running around from Seiya to Taki and Yeaten with in 5 seconds, as Minako chased her to stop her obviously.

"Usagi found out" I sighed.
"About that thing you told me this morning,  why are you so sad? You hate plames, never want to go on them, never want to see one face to face!"

"MINA, USAGI-CHAN! HAI!" I wave.

"What are you doing out of school?" She raced to me at inhuman speed.
"It's free time, so we snuck out to go to the cafe.
"It's called you to ask if you wanted to come with us?" I asked with a closed eye smile.
"Sure, But can the girls come too?"
I nod.

At the cafe Mako could not help but glance at Kiko a few times. I "only" could wonder why.

After that we quickly paid and ran back to school just as the bell rung, we sat in our seats.

As the girls walked to the airport, me and Usagi walked back to her house to hang out for a bit.
I remembered I had to go home and "at least clean the porch."
We stopped at Usagi's house then went to mine, being followed by a certain small hot pink hailed tiny child.
When we reached the shrine I secretly pulled out a bag and started putting the things I had from when I first moved in, then packed all the gifts I was given.

Earlier this morning:

3rd person pov

Rei walked to a Y/n eating breakfast.
Rei sighed as she walked over to the h/colored girl.

Rei had recived a call from France earlier.
"Y/n-chan....I got a call from France today, you have a cousin named Sarah from there right?" Y/n thought about it.
"Don't remember, family talked about relatives in France....but never specified" "We'll your parents heard about your 'situation' and they called up Sarah.....you're going there tomorrow..." Rei was ready to cry.
As was Y/n

Y/n pov

Back to present:
"Y/n! Chibi-Chibi handed this to me, and this one is for you!" She smiled handing me a letter.
"Wait....are you leaving? Travaling somewhere?" I nodded opening up the letter,  Usagi opened hers and we each pulled out a ticket.
"Oh it must be from Seiya, he's such a cool guy" Usagi chirped.
I pulled out a letter too, but....it wasn't pleasent.