Sailor Twila

I screamed in fear as all my friends in their Sailor Funko lay on the ground past out and they begin to disappear into thin air.

I ran to Venus as she looked at me

"Twila....don't cry.....just look out for yourself, don't miss out on anything in life....just help Sere-"

I popped up in fear from sleep.
Just a dream....just a dream....but what does 'Sere' mean and who is he or she?

I grab my alarm and look at the time.
"I woke up early today!" I squeal inside with happiness.

I get ready and notice that the mic Seiya let me use is not in my coat pocket.

"Maybe he took it back yesterday with the.... problem there was"

"Oh..Y/n-chan.....ur *yawn* up early" Rei looked like a bed head monster
"Hey Rei-chan" I finish brushing my teeth.
"Why this early tho?"

"My clock said 6"
"It's 6 now....your clock must not be set right"
Rei walked into my room and set the clock
Right.

"Well I got an hour, start getting ready, I'll make us some toast...or ... something" I go to start making us food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Okay I'm ready- mmmm smells good" Rei cooed. I handed her some bacon. And ate a piece myself. "So good" Rei died inside from how delicious it was.
"Ikr" I laughed

"Rei.....I have a small question...."
"Hm?"
"This fight that's happening -with wut you said...I think her name was Galaxia-sama, from what you said that a mouse said- it's not going to end well is it?" I looked at her purple irises.
She closed them and looked down.
"Okay ..." I figured it out from that.

"That's one thing I hate, of being a psychic....you always know if things end up good or bad..." Rei looked up at the ceiling.

"And another thing.....who's Sere?" I ask.

She blinked owlishly at me.
She giggled then laughed.
"You mean Serenity?" 😂 Rei was crying now.

"Are you okay, why are you crying?"
She stopped "I'm not crying I am laughing...."
"But you were crying" I look at her concerned

"Have you never heard of tears of joy?"
"Tears of joy?" I recite.

"It's when your so happy you cry"

"Sweet!" I giggle and I run out the door with Rei I hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I waited outside for Making and Mina,

I may have been out of school, but they weren't and I had to have body guards until Micheal was delt with.

Mako walked up with Mins running behind her.

"So Micheal is going to be moving to America soon, how you feel?" Mina's eyes twinkled Hoping her best friend was okay.

"YES! BUT....wait.... doesn't that mean Mamoru-san has to deal with him?" I ask.
"Their going to be in 2 different places."

"K"

We kept walking as I stopped

I was having another vision.

"Twila, so......your also here to protect the princess?" I  was in "Twila's" POV again, aka a blurry fuzz ball:

your also here to protect the princess?" I  was in "Twila's" POV again, aka a blurry fuzz ball: