Chapter Seventeen (17)

Jimin stayed in his room for the most part. Taehyung and Jungkook were behind a closed door. Jimin assumed they were playing video games or something that was loud.

He went to the washroom sometimes when he felt the urge to throw up. He stared down at the toilet wondering if he should regurgitate all his food.

"Jimin Hyung? What are you doing?" Taehyung shook Jimin out of his trance.

"Toilet," Jimin said.

"You want to throw up, don't you?" Taehyung went closer to Jimin.

Jimin put his hand on his stomach and felt his arms. He was skinny but not skinny enough, not for his liking. Taehyung grabbed him by his skinny arm and pulled him into a hug. He then pulled Jimin away from the washroom and put Jimin into bed.

"When you want to get up then get something to eat, okay? Promise." Taehyung and Jimin interlocked pinkys.

After Taehyung left Jimin started crying. He didn't sob. He sniffled, he let tears fall. He didn't want the young ones to hear him. He hated himself for making the others worrying already. He would hate himself even more if he made his bandmates, his brothers, worried about him even more.

What was he to do? Why did he start this eating disorder? Was it the comments? The ARMY's? That didn't start it but it did have something to do with it. It was the maknae fault. Jungkook kept joking about his weight for years on end. He would never want to say it was Jungkook's fault. He would never want to hurt his youngest brother. He knew Jungkook was sensitive. He had it bad. Jungkook left his parents at a young age. Maybe it was Jungkook's way of playing around. Maybe...

______Author'sNotes______

Today is Saturday, and I'm at work! 🤗🤗🤗
I'm happy because if I didn't come to work, then I would have to go to my uncle's funeral. ⚰️⚰️⚰️I hate funerals.😈👿😈