Chapter Six (6)

"Hyung, your stomach is talking!" Jungkook laughed. "What did you eat today?"

     "Uhmm... I..." Jimin didn't want to tell him the truth.

     "I'm ready." J-Hope changed into some nice lounge wear. The rest of the boys followed one by one out the door.

     They arrived at a new restaurant. They all got out of the car and followed Jin inside.

     "What is this place hyung?" Namjoon asked his hyung.

      "How many?" The hostess asked.

     Jin looked behind him. He knew all his band mates were there but he loved to see their faces.

     "Seven." Jin politely bowed a little and gave a smile to the blushing hostess.

     "Right this way." The hostess put them at a big table.

     "Hyung? So you didn't answer my question before."

     "Right. Sorry." Jin smiled. "This restaurant is new. It's been opened for a few months now and it's know for being healthy."

     "Oh nice..." Namjoon was interested.

     "What would you like to drink?" A boy in a suit came over blushing.

     "Lemonade." "Pepsi."

     "Is diet Pepsi okay?"

     "Yes." "Banana milk." "Diet Sprite." "Water... please."

     "Okay so one banana milk. One Diet Sprite. Two Diet Pepsi. Two lemonade. And last but not least one water." The waiter's cheeks burned red. After some time two new people came back with the drinks. "Here you go."

     "What would you like to eat?" A new person was at the table filling out their order.

     The boys gave the girl their orders and after half an hour later three new people came to give them their orders.

     "Jimin, why would you just get a plain salad with no dressing."

     "Because of the diet..." Jimin told them as if it was obvious.

     They all looked dumbfounded.

     "You know I only call you pig because of your cheeks remind me of a pig... a cute little pig." Jungkook quickly added the last part.

     "I know," Jimin didn't truly believe his brother, "I just don't want to make the manager mad."

     "Well, as long as you're healthy." Namjoon said with a smile.

"Of course!" Jimin pulled off the fake smile very well.

______Author's Notes______

I hope you liked the chapter.