Chapter Ten (10)

Jimin went to the kitchen not because he wanted to eat but because there was a letter on his end table that told him to go.

Hi Jimin! Since you're sick we decided to prepare you a meal.

Hope you enjoy it because it's made with love. 💜💜💜

- Your brothers

     How sweet. Jimin smiled to himself as he dumped the soup down the drain and threw the bread in the garbage but he was careful enough to leave crumpled up tissues on top.

     After he was satisfied with what he did he went into his room and took out some workout clothes. He started to workout. All day was dedicated to working out. He remembered to stop an hour before the boys would come home. This would give him plenty of time to shower and change back into his pyjamas.

______Author's Notes______
Hey 👋 I'm sorry I updated today... I know what day of the week it is. Don't worry. I know I posted yesterday.

Yesterday I went to the mall and went shopping with my dad (I regret it) I wanted to buy every t-shirt of BTS merch but I could only get two t-shirts and a hoodie because my dad said no 🥺☹️😖

But I got a surprise! (Other than this update)

I got jeans!!!Boy jeans 👖 even though I'm a girl

I got jeans!!!
Boy jeans 👖 even though I'm a girl. They fit very well and I love them 😍. I'm very proud of them so I thought I would share ☺️. Please let me know what you think (honest opinions are encouraged)

Happy Easter 🐣!!!