My Husband Is Gay <33>

Start from the beginning

But yet he said thing change after Joanne came back to him. Is that mean he known Joanne from before? And then there also another thing that making me confused, why he be with Chris when he only feel Chris like his younger brother and nothing more?

“Do you know that I lost all of my family when I was kid?” Pete asked me, turning too looked at me with his sad eye. Slowly shaking my head, telling him I have no idea that he don’t have any family at all. He then continues.

“I lost all of them when I was kid. That time, I was only eight years old and instead of staying at home, I always going out with my neighbor. My neighbor, she was the same age as me and we love to do adventure thing. Behind our house, there forest and deep inside the forest, there is a small river and we both loved to play there.”

“We always spend time there. Playing around or just seat there to talk. That what we do every day. Until that one day, unlike any day before, I had this feeling deep inside like something bad going too happened. So instead of staying there for a long time, I told her that we should went back home.”

When Pete first mentioned about the neighbor he had, there always a small smile play at the end of his lips. But he then stopped smiling and his face is replaced with a frown.

“On our back to our house, I saw a big smoke coming out from the direction of my house. But at that time I’m not really that sure what the smoke is, because at that time, we still in the forest and the smoke that I see is mostly covered by the tree. But at the same time, when I saw the smoke, my heart beating faster than normal.”

Pete stopped again. In his eyes, everything seems distance. Right now, it was like he was back to the old day. Like the day that everything happened. How he clenched his fist and then unclenched it, just show how he wished that thing is different.

“When we got back to our house, to my house, there already a lot people standing there, blocking the view that I know will killed me. There too many people to my liking. Just standing there and watching. Watching my house, the house that I grew up burn slowly by the fire.”

Pete, the guy that I know who always playful toward me, the guy who flirting with me on the first day we meet, the guy who dance with me on the dance floor on my eighteen birthday, most important is the guy who I though is one of the stronger, right now is crying.

Yes, he is crying, but that not what making my heart hurting. My heart hurting because the way he crying right now. There is no trace of emotion at all, but still the tear fall down like a waterfall on his face. It was like the pain that he felt, have no affect anymore because he always felt it.

Watching him like that, make me stand up and walk to his seat. When I’m at his seat, I hug him tightly, to let him know that I am there for him. Even I am not there for him when that thing happened, I am still there for him to continue his story. The painful story.

“What hurting me more than those people who just watching thing happened but didn’t do anything to help it, was the fact that at that time there was something happened at town and that made the people who supposed to stop the fire, came there late.”

“And the fact that I saw my little sister burn to dead on her room. Watching how she screamed for help at her room’s window, but no one do anything to her.”

This is way too painful for him because as soon as Pete mentioned about his sister, he started to shake and the tear now is worsens than before. Watching him like this, in my arm bawling his tear out for his past, making my tear coming out too. But I held it back.

Because right now, I have to be strong for him. I need to be strong for him, even when myself not that strong. I need to give him some strength.

A second past, now already ten minute. For ten minute he cried for his past and now he started to get a bit better. He started to sober up from his tear. When he fully sober, he continue the story.