Chapter Twenty Nine

Start from the beginning

"Are you alright?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yes. I'm fine. Let's just hurry."

He nodded.

"How can I help you?" The man asked.

"We'd like a room to stay the night," Jimin said.

"I don't think there are any room vacant at the moment," the man said, raising a brow.

Jimin rolled his eyes and grabbed his wallet, taking out a few dollar bills. The man looked at the money like it was the most perfect thing in the world. And then, nodded.

"I think we have one room available."

Jimin threw the money at the table. The greedy man picked up money, counted it and put it in the drawer.

"Come on. I'll show you the room."

We followed him up the stairs (which creaked under our feet like it was going to break, which no doubt it would if we weighed a few kgs more) and at the far end of the hallway.

"Here." He gave us the key, winked at me and walked away.

Yuck. I had the most disgusted expression in my face. Jimin raised an eyebrow.

He unlocked the door. The room was dark. I turned on the lights (which were very dim, by the way) and looked around the room. There was a queen size bed in the middle, a table at its side, a single sofa at one side. I looked out of the old, dirty window to notice that it was still raining heavily.

Sighing, I sat on the sofa, tucking my feet under my chin and wrapping my arms around my legs.

Jimin was sitting on the bed, his phone in his hand. His phone rang.

"Hello." He ran a hand over his face. "No. No, we stopped. It's raining heavily. No. Yes, we're fine. We'll leave as soon as the rain stops. Yeah. Okay. Bye."

He looked at me. I averted my gaze.

I wanted the rain to stop already. The idea of spending the night in a motel with Jimin wasn't exactly ideal, considering my blooming feelings for him. Oh Lord. The idea of staying the night in motel with Jimin felt scandalous.

The room was so cold. I was shivering, my wet hair sticking to my face.

Jimin put his phone at the bed, standing up.

"Eun Hee."

"Y-Yes?"

"I'll go get our bags from the car. Okay?" He said.

Oh no.

"No. No, wait. Don't leave me alone here," I said.

I didn't want to be alone in this creepy room at some creepy motel with a stupid pervert downstairs.

"I'll be back in a few minutes. You'll be alright," he said, chuckling a little.

"No. Either I go with you or you don't go at all." I shook my head.

"You already look so cold. You'll get sick. I promise I'll be back in a minute. Okay?" He asked.