59

*kylees pov*

We got on a ride that had a loopy loop so of course I had to say yes to that. I'm now engaged, today is a good day for me.

Ohh this is fast

AHH THID IS A FUN RIDE

NOOOONOMONO I FW THAT!

I do fw Colby tho sksksks sorry not sorry for that

when it got to the drop. It stopped. The ride stopped before the drop. My eyes immediately watered up. "Colby, colby." Is all i said. I clinged onto his hand. "Kylee, it's gonna be fine. Just breathe." He tried to calm me down. The safety bars came up. People screamed. "COLBY!" I cried.

"Kylee..." he said. The other carts bars went back down. Ours didn't along with the two in front of us. The ride was barely moving. "Colby. Babe. I'm scared." I said shaking so badly. Corey and devyn we're behind us with their safety bars down. "guys breathe and the ride is almost over. Just hold on okay?" He tried to calm us down. "I don't want to die." I said. "It's just this drop and we are done." Devyn said in a calm voice. I breathed. "Please if you can buckle yourself in." The workers yelled. I heard sirens. The ride was off. Nothing was stopping it from moving.

My bars wouldn't budge. I was too weak Colby was trying to help. I cant breathe.  The ride was barely moving more towards the drop. "STOP!" I ran my fingers through my hair and cried in stress and scaredness. Kylee come here. Colby said I sat as close as I could to him. "Baby, I love you so damn much. It's gonna be okay." I clinged and held onto his arm so tight.  "WE ARE WORKING AS QUICK AS WE CAN!" A intercom said. I saw them working.

The ride moved and went down. My hands were so sweaty I couldn't keep a good grip. Then I slipped. I tried to grab his arm and he reached out but it was no use.  "COLBY!" I yelled for him.

—-
" Kylee will you marry me?"

" why'd you do it?"

"Mommy where's bubba"  "Well, you're to young to know where he is kylee.."

"It's gonna he okay."

"I love you."

"Kylee stay with me."

"WILL YOU FUCK OFF FOR FIVE SECONDS SAM!"

"Kylee I'm so sorry."

"Kylee your a bad ass." "But I don't have one."

"Mom what happened to daddy?"

"SISSY I LOVE YOU LETS GO PLAY!"

"Abby you're my best friend."

"I can't wait to hang out when we get back from Disneyland"

Cameras surrounded me as I heard them sing

"Jake! You're my best friend."

As I sat in the pool next to him we laughed then we kissed. It was so great.

"You're the best person I could've ever chose to date."

"I love you" "I love you too"

"Jake, don't worry about it. I'll be there for you forever." "I'll do the same for you."

"I'm gonna miss this"

———-

My entire life flashed as I fell to the ground. "COLBY I LOVE YOU" I screamed at the top of my lungs . I heard screaming that wasn't me.

It was almost in slow motion. Jake never got his churro. Colby and I having kids was just a dream. I won't see him again. The love of my life.  I won't see the others on their wedding day I won't even see my own. Stay strong everyone.

I closed my eyes and prepared for impact. Then it was all gone.

I'm gone and dead.