6

TRIGGER WARNING: SELF HARM, AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, ABUSE AND ACTUAL SUICIDE SORRYYYYY

It became late at night. Like maybe 1am? Everyone was asleep which was surprising. I got bored so i decided to go outside and text jake

(j-jake k-Kylee)
k-jake
k-jakeyyyyy
k-i stg if you gave me the wrong number imma hunt you down
j- what? it's 1 in the morning
k-i'm boreedddd! can we hang out? watch a movie or something
j-fine, i have friends over is that okay?
k-that's fine as long as they don't steal my food imma grab snack before being there
j-i want skittles pleaseee
k-i knowww

I grabbed my bag and left. I was at Walmart now getting the foods. As I was l was on my way to the check out  I hear people talking about me.

"Bro isn't that Colby's girlfriend?"
"No dude Colby is obviously dating Abby."
"Either way I don't like Colby hanging out with her. She doesn't seem funny enough to be with the Trap House. She honestly can get annoying easily." they were trying to be quiet but I still heard.

i read the comments on the tfil video, colbys video and corey's video. the fans don't like me. i know, but to know they hate me enough to say it right next to me hurts more then reading it on the screen

I check out and walk to my car. And I just cry. "Maybe I'm really not good enough to be with the group.." I whisper to my self. I cross my arms and lay them on the steering wheel along with my head. I breathe for a second. i pull put my phone and...

Ring
Ring
Ring
"Hey this is colby, I'm probably filming or sleeping. Just leave a message for me and I'll get back to you hopefully"

His voice hurt my heart to hear

"Hey colby, I'm sorry... I just wanted to say I love you but I'm leaving and I don't know if I'll come back but I'm tired of it all and just wanted to say bye."

then i called abby with no answer

"hey Abby, i'm sorry for how i acted the other day, uhm you know i've been struggling for a while and i think- i need to leave. i love you very much, bye bye"

You probably think I'm over exaggerating this but I've been getting hate and have had depression and anxiety all my life since i was 13 and at this point it feels like I've lost everything I've ever loved.

my dad has been gone since I was 8. He killed himself. He thought it would be better for him to leave our family. He thought we didn't care.
My mother acted fine after that. She lied to make me and my brother and other sister feel like it's gonna be okay.
When I was 10 my brother killed himself, he couldn't live without my dad. He was tired of the bullies and picking on him for being gay. I tried to help him. It was no use.

Then my mother broke and left me and my sister for long periods of time. My sister was only 15 and I was still 10. We took care of eachother. I don't know where she is now. she left before i even graduated. she never saw me be the first to graduate.

I got to the beach where I met jake. I texted jake that I was here. I climbed a cliff that was near by and sat on the edge while I slightly crying.

You should just leave, be at peace. No one here cares about you anyway.

No, I can't leave yet. I have unfinished things I need to do. i can make it.

I felt a hand on my shoulder I slightly jumped at the touch. I turn around and see Jake . I get up and hug him tightly. He was shocked but relaxed after a second.
"Shh it's okay kyl's, it's gonna be alright."
We sat like that for a second before he pulled away and put his arms on my shoulder.
"Tell me what's wrong?" I nodded
"What about your friend?"
He shrugged "I told him to wait in the car. Because this seemed important."

"My friend Abby tore up the last picture I got with my brother before he died. And I heard people saying I wasn't good enough at Walmart while I was getting snacks. And all the hate overall is too much from everyone. in the comments and in real life. it's so much." He pulled me in for a hug and rubbed circles on my back. I wish I could stay like this forever. He pulled away and took my hand in his. I looked at our hands then back up at him.

"Kylee, you are good enough. You are amazing. I want you to see yourself the way I see you, beautiful, amazingly talented, funny, a great friend. You don't deserve people who think down on you. They are jealous of you and your greatness." I smile and hug him. I could tell he was smiling. "Thank you so much jakey"

"Anytime Kyl's, now lets go watch some movies." He still was holding one of my hands as he walked me to my car. " you gonna be okay driving to my apartment?" I nod and he smiles and closes my door. As we both begin to drive. Me following his car. We FaceTimed and talked all the way to his apartment.

"Dude what do you mean? Otters are great! They hold eachothers hands in their sleep so they don't float away from eachother, they even have a pocket to keep their favorite rock in!" I can hear him and his friends laughs so I look at my phone to see him smiling.
"You're such a dork."

*a magical time skip appears  a new day*
(Currently like 9-10am for them in this part)

I woke up to the a notification same as last time

INSTAGRAM
[kylee.winston] Brennen tagged you in a post

Of course I had to open it

Jakewebber9 and Katrinastuart liked this with 79k others

Brennen love being a third wheel 😂 #foreversingle
------------269 comments-------------
Coreyscherer is this is where you went
Abbyexplores @ Brennen you don't have to be single ;)
Fan1 first Colby, now him? Wow what a hoe.
Hater damn she really trying to get with him. He doesn't deserve trash like that

See I told you, should've ended it. You're not worth it and this proves it. Stop trying.

You're right, let's just end it now. Let's go.

SORRY BUT I WANTED TO ADD SOMETHING and this is kinda a vent chapter for me sorryyy