45

*1 year later cause i can timeskip and you can't*

*jakes pov*

i've never been more happy. today is the mark of me and Tara dating for 6months.

Larry, Tara and I have become inseparable. it's like we already have a family. we told the fans 3 months into it. we can't keep secrets so they already have found out so it wasn't a surprise we just confirmed the rumor.

it's time for Tara's exposed episode on kevin's youtube channel. he was almost here. she has been scared about it. she's worried she'll make me upset if she doesn't have any skips left.

"Tara stop stress cleaning, i swear on shrek AND spongebob, i won't get mad at you." i say holding my hand up.

"awhhh, you're the greatest." she said running to the couch to give me a hug.

ding ding ding ding ding dong dong...... ding

"KEVIN DONT BREAK THE BUTTON!" i yelled as he walked in.

"hi kevin!" tara said walking away from me.

"how is my one of my favorite couples doing today? ready to be exposed?" he asked setting down a couple things.

"i'm terrified and kinda ready but not. that doesn't make sense..." Tara replied sitting down next to me.

"awh Tara you'll do great." i said. they both turned to me.

"thank you jake." tara came over and hugged me again.  kevin awh-ed.

"you ready to get started?" kevin started getting out his camera and tripod.

my girlfriend just nodded. then they told me to get out so me being there didn't affect her answers.

"hey guys, it's your favorite dad aka sugar K, i'm here with Tara!" kevin began and i got my chips and headed to my room.

--
*taras pov* hell yeah

i waved at the camera. don't fuck this up and don't make jake mad.

"okay you ready? we staring off easy." he said sipping his tea he brought

"let's say fire breaks out, you can only save one. Larry or Jake?" he said.

"where are they when the fire starts?" it's a important question so i can answer.

" you tell us." he said slurping his tea.

"well i'll save Larry because i think Jake would know how to save himself and he doesn't live with me.." i said with as much confidence as possible.

" oh dang. Tara spilling TEA!" he yelled. i just laughed at him. "not that tea, i just cleaned!" i yelled back. "oh, well not this tea. but other tea." he said. kevin is great, he's hilarious.

"question 2. would you ever move into the trap house?" he asked. he's dumb aswell.

"well, kevin. the traphouse is over so i can't." i said smirking.

"DARN ITT!" he yelled leaning back on the couch.

"okay do you have a secret you haven't told jake before?"

oh fuck. well...

" i don't think so, well yeah. i do." i said. he doesn't know my middle name. i don't think he does.

"what is it?" he asked looking dead at the camera.

"that wasn't apart of the question!" i yelled at him. he picked up his phone and reread the question. sighed then put down his phone."fuck..." he whispered. i was just laughing.

"well played tara. jake if you're watching this, tara is hiding something from you." he said. i'm a very open person to my close friends and i guess boyfriend. but he doesn't know my middle name... that's it.

"he's in the other room.."i said pointing to the bedroom.

"I CAN HEAR YOU!" jake yelled muffled by the walls.

"I LOVE YOUU!" i yelled to him.
then we heard a muffled awh from jake.
and kevin of course awh-ed.

"okay next question. have you ever done something illegal?" he asked. well shit...this is the worst question.

"okay okay, i may have stolen a keychain when i was 6. I PROMISE i didn't get caught." i replied to him. he looked disappointed.

"Tara... how dare you... i thought you'd skip."

"question 4. how many people have you dated before?" he asked drinking his tea he brought. welp.

"uhhh 4 counting jake." i said thinking about it and nodding conforming my answer. "giving exact numbers, i see. you have nothing to hide, do you?" kevin said and i nodded again.

"favorite youtuber?" he said. " jake webber duh." i said giving him a 'duh' look
-
the video went on and i only used one skip. can i get a hell yeah for me doing that.

"yall, go follow Tara, shes a sweetheart and a devil but needs some followers." i pointed to myself as kevin talked. i made douchy faces. so i tried to look like jake. skskksks no. maybe. okay yeah i did my best. failed. kevin looks at me "uhah yuh follow me. im tryna get that cash and be more famous than dj khalid." i said biting my lip and my head twitched and i forgot what happed five seconds ago.

"guys Tara looks like a f*bleep* boy and needs to go home. needs to be stopped." kevin said turning back to the cMera 'duces!" he yelled and ended the video . "IDIOT BOY! you can come out now!" i yelled. "okay fine mr.krabs. im gay." he said sighing and walking in. "im-" is all i could say. kevin hugged us both and left.

"jake i have something to tell you."i said faking a sad look "im- i identify as a kool krab," i said whiping away real yet fake tears.

"tara are you actually crying ?" he asked look at my face

" no."

a/n

: NEW STORY POSTED!!! ghost party first chapter now up! go read i feel like my paranormal fellas would really enjoy it!