78

We got to the house and Corey and Devyn got there right before us.

"Corey go get everyone in the main room." I said and he gave me a questioning look. "Okay got it." He said and ran inside. Devyn ran inside and me and Colby went to go get confetti stuff. And hid it behind our backs in the living room where only Sam knew whats happening.

"Guys whats going on?" Kat asked cause apparently she was here too. "Get out You're phones you'll want to get this on video." I said smiling at her Sam got out colbys camera knowing damn well we would post this.

"Guys ready?" I asked. They all nodded

"So about 2-3 weeks ago I fell from a height causing me to loose a child and all my memory. And last night... i know you all almost lost hope.. but ya girl got back her memory!" I said and me and Colby popped confetti tube things so there was a mess.

"ARE YOU KIDDING?" Jake yelled and put down his phone I shook my head. "MY BESTFRIEND IS BACK! Sorry Colby. Kylee!" He hugged me. "Don't break her." Colby said detaching Jake from me. "I genuinely thought it was gonna be a whole month before you remembered everything." He said and I smiled. "No but I passed out something last night while talking to the doctor and when I woke up everything hit me like a bus." I had a big smile on my face.

Sam came and hugged me. "Glad to have the crackhead back." He said. "Okay i still have a lot of that crackhead energy." I informed him

"Oh no." Devyn laughed

"Also And another thing... me and kylee will be moving out soon." Colby said and everyone looked sad and happy. "Don't be sad.. but also YA GIRL WAS ON TV!" I yelled. "HELL YEAH!" I heard someone scream.

"celebration Taco Bell?" Jake asked "I thought you got over that?" I said and he shrugged. We all got up and left to go get Taco Bell.  Me,Colby,Sam and Kat were in a car while Aaron,devyn,Jake, and Corey were in a car.

We all showed up at once and got in Ordered and sat down.

"Corey and I are looking to get a place together." Devyn started the conversation this time "me and Kylee are too!" Colby smiled. "Sam.." Kat said raising her eyebrows. "Kat.." He said doing the same thing

"Jake? The lease is almost over.. what are you gonna do?" I asked "Well I'll be moving into a apartment building that's the same one sam is moving into."

"Bro next door neighbors?" Sam got excited "heck yeah brother!" Jake said and high fived Sam "Aaron?" Corey asked "I'm moving into a different apartment building. I get the keys tomorrow." He was happy you tell by looking at his face. "Me and Kyl's are gonna look at a house tomorrow." He said with a happy expression spread across his face

"Ooo." Devyn said interested in the topic. "359" they called our number and Colby and Aaron went to get the trays full of tacos and burritos.

"I want my Nacho cheese fries!" I yelled and snatched all of them.

"Kylee I got one too.." Corey glared at me. "Mine now." I smiled and Kat was laughing a lot.

"Fine." I said and gave him one fry. He looked at me and I leaned back and let him grab a cup of them.

I felt eyes on me. I looked around by just moving my eyes so I didn't seem sus.

Oh fuck it I'm looking around all the way. I sat on my knees and turned around and looked everywhere.

"Kylee what are you doing?" Devyn asked from behind me. "Shush." I said and Colby put his hand on my shoulder and made me sit down. "What's going on?" Colby said looking lost.

"It's nothing." I shook it off and continued to eat but as time went on I wanted to know why I feel eyes on me.

" im gonna use the bathroom." I said and crawled over the back of the booth and I stood up Devyn and Kat came with me.

"Okay tell us what's going on." Devyn said straight faced when we closed the door. "I felt eyes, like someone was staring at me.." I said being honest.

"We influencers and we all dress weird so of course people will look at us." Kat said reasoning with me. But that wasn't it it was something else

"I'm gonna get a new slush go sit down. " I said and walked to the cash Register and a girl look at me.

"are you Kylee Winston?" She said before I could even order "Uh yeah... why?" I said raising an eyebrow

"You just looked familiar.. anyway what do you want to order?"

"Oh yeah can I have a watermelon freeze" I said in a blank voice

"Sure." I said and handed her cash.

aSomething seemed off about her not gonna lie

A/n

Place your guesses on who it is...