14

VEGAS BABY!

Sams pov 
Y'all won't be seeing much of colby or Kylees povs in this chapter
*next day*
Colby, Corey, Brennen and I have been planning this Vegas trip for a month. Time for a getaway.

We leave this morning. Doubt anyone remembered except for me and Brennen. Corey and colby have been busy. Ugh.

I have to go make sure they are awake so we can leave early. 

I texted Corey cause I don't feel like waking up devyn by knocking. Oh crap I forgot about Kylee. Damnittttt. You don't mess with a girls sleep schedule, learned that the hard way cause of katrina. but colby is a deep sleeper and the fact she can be a light sleeper.

I knock on his door lightly. Then again.
My phone dinged.
Y'all know the drill idc about saying who's who anyways. It'll change later.
K- go away I'm trying to sleep.
S-me and Colby have a trip to go to.
K-what?
S-come out here so colby can sleep for a bit longer.
K-be out in a second.

I groan and walk to the bathroom to get ready. Then Kylee walks out of Colby's room with pj's on and messy hair. "Don't stare at me. I'm tired. Talk to me while I get ready."  She comes into the bathroom and starts brushing her hair.

"Okay so me,Colby,Corey and Brennen are leaving for Vegas today. And we will Be gone for 2-4 days. And Elton leaves for trip with one of his friends " God who is trusting Devyn,Kylee and Jake and Aaron home alone?
Oh yeah jake is coming over to stay and give Aaron another guy to talk to.

She gives me a 'really?' Look and I just shrug and began to leave then she stops me. "Hey Sam?" I look back and she says "don't tell anyone else this but me and Colby are dating now, I figured because you're his best friend that you should know." She shyed back. She looks nervous.

"Kylee I personally think you guys are rushing it but colby seems happy whenever he's around you. He hasn't looked at someone the way he looks at you in years. Be good to him or I'll hunt you down" I laughed a bit as I joked. She smiled and went back to doing what she was doing and I left to get breakfast.

So Colby has a girlfriend? Wow.. he's gonna be a good boyfriend, I trust he will be. I mean he has already been there for her when she was low and crying.

Wait a second. Andrew, I thought I knew him well. We went to high school together. Colby didn't know him cause when I met colby that's when Andrew and I drifted. Then he moved away..

And then I see him again and he's with Abby and being accused of rape... he did that to Kylee? He did something else to her and I know it. Kylee wouldn't be that shaken up from just that... something else is going on.. what's happening to my friend group anymore...

I was snapped out of my thoughts when someone yelled at me. " SAM YOUR WASTING THE MILK" I was too deep in thought while making cereal I guess. "Oh shoot! I'm sorry dude." Me and Corey cleaned up the milk and everything.

"Bro what happened? You were staring off into space. Everything good?"

"Yeah! Yeah.. everything is good. Just thinking I guess." I wasn't hungry anymore so I just threw away my cereal and hid away in my room.

*two hours later*

" Sam? It's time to go buddy. Sam?"
The knocking continued.

Then the door opened. And I felt a dent in my bed.

"Hey Sam. It's just me. You okay?" Colby was concerned but I was more concerned about something else.

What if Andrew comes back and does it again to Kylee? I was friends with him. I was friends with a rapist. Jake and Aaron aren't strong enough to fight him off. What if abby hurts someone again? 

Colby hugged me and I hugged back.

"I'm sorry dude, I'm ready to go. I'm just scared for Kylee because of Andrew and Abby."

"I understand but trust me, other people are gonna be here. The girls have her back and Jake isn't scared to fight someone. Aaron will call if there's a issue, trust me they'll gonna be okay."

I trust them it's just- ugh nevermind. But if I come back home and someone has bruises, there's gonna be a issue.

A/n
Fin for this chapter
So not all chapters will be 1000+ words. It'll be however much my mind can come up with. So this chapter had like 750 something