Unexpected Shower of LOVE

Start from the beginning

"pappa... who's he?" - anika confusingly asked him. 

"he's your brother ansh..." - he replied to her which shook her to an extent.

"ansh... my brother..." - anika questioned him in a shocking tone.

"yes anika... died when you're just a year old" - he said which again shook her to an extent and she remained silent.

"you know your mother had 5 miscarriages before ansh was born... so ansh was very close to our heart ... you know what's the meaning of ansh... ansh means portion ... he was the portion of us... your mom used to pamper him a lot... your mom started to depend on him for everything... then you're born... you know when you are born he was very happy... he used to kiss your cheek once in every 5 mins...he used to throw tantrum for not to go to school leaving you alone in the house, but everything changed one day... ansh was traveling with me and you're staying with your mom... suddenly an accident and everything shattered in minutes... he was dead and i survived... but for your mom i was dead on that day itself... she used to blame me for that accident... she took revenge on me in many ways and what you mentioned before was one of her ways... but she never cheated on me... i knew it... but remained silent... she kept herself away from you so that you will be safe and alive... she thinks her love a bad omen..." - her father opened up. she really don't know what to say. guilt started to hit her from all the direction.

"she loves you, darling... she's the one to convince me to go to Oberoi mansion... she requested them... she even went to touch pinky Singh oberoi's feet to accept you... but they never minded it... i know it's hard to believe ... but that is what happened... even in the hospital doctor suggested to start abortion procedure when you're in the unconscious state... but she was the one to stop it... we are not that much bad anika as you think... behind every action there will be definitely a reason behind... so it's all your wish whether to keep this child with you or not... whatever be your decision we will always stay by your side... its our promise" - he said where anika can't resist herself from hugging her father. 

"is she's still angry on you?" - anika asked her father.

he signed and said, "i got used to it... but i never got used to living without her... i love her anika beyond everything... even its for a lifetime i can deal with it... but i can't live without her" 

"Papa... i am sorry... why didn't you tell me about this before?"  - she asked him while holding his hand.

"i am sorry for that" - her father caressed her hair and said.

soon her mother got inside the ward. they both wiped their tears and tried to behave normally. 

Arjun... - her mom called her father.

ah... tell me... - he replied to her.

there's a procedure named non-invasive prenatal paternity test... The DNA test for unborn baby... shall we go for it. - she asked both anika and Arjun (anika's father). they both looked at anika for her reply. 

maa... he knew... he's the only man in my life... then too, he asked for that and doubted me... now only realized mom... the thing we had between us... wasn't love... he doubted me and made everyone to point their finger on my character... i don't think i ever need him in my life...  - she said to her mom.

but what about the child your carrying? - her mom asked her with teary eyes.

can't i rise him/her on my own? - she asked them.

you can... - her father instantly replied but her mom remained silent.

maa... trust me... i will raise him/her all alone as a good and loving human... - she requested her mom.

but... - her mom stammered.

maa, paa... i need nothing just stay by my side... it's all i want... please don't disappoint me this time... -  anika requested them where her mom hugged her and consoled her.

the things happening before her eyes were like a dream. she never thought a situation like this come in her life. but in a corner of her, she was happy that she finally got her family. they decided to leave the city and go abroad. while crossing Oberoi mansion, anika asked the driver to stop the car. she stepped outside but her parents didn't stop her.

she went towards the security gate and called the security. he came.

is shivaay Singh Oberoi there inside? - she asked the security.

yes, mam... - he replied.

please give this to him... - she said and gave the pendant which he gifted it on her birthday.

and say thank you for everything... - she asked the security to convey the message. 

she stepped inside her car and left to Malaysia with her parents.