𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

"And why are we here? You told me you just want to take me for walk." Mina looks at him. "Well, I'm thirsty, aren't you?" Jimin look at her back. She quickly look in front. "Um, yeah whatever sure." Mina replied. "I will order some drink. You can just take a seat there." He point a seat that close to the counter. Mina nodded and Jimin starts to walk away to buy some drink.

Before Mina could go to the seat where Jimin told her, she sees this familiar back where facing her. It was a girl with blonde hair. Mina tried to walk to her, she want to make sure that she knows the girl or not. "Hey," she holds her shoulder, making her quickly look at Mina.

"Sana?" Mina ask in shock. Her eyes were red, it shows everything. Her hair were messy same goes to her make up. "M-Mina.. W-what are you doing here?" Sana tried to change topic. "No, I should be the one ask you that. Why are here alone? And you cried didn't you?" Mina wipes her tears slowly, making Sana cry again. "Hey, don't cry.." Mina decided to took a sit beside her.

"He's going to break up with me, Mina. I don't know what to do." Sana say. Mina frown, "what do you mean? Mark are going to break up with you?" She asks as Sana nodded. "No, he never did that, Sana-sshi." Mina added, patting her back. "He will! Tae going to tell the lies at him! I f*cking hate Taehyung!" She shouts.

"T-Taehyung?" Mina repeat. Sana looked at Mina. She sees Jimin are coming to their direction. "I'm going now." She quickly say. "Sana-ya!" Mina stood up. "Hey," Jimin holds her shoulder, stopping her from walking. "Jimin," she turns around at him. He raise his eyebrows, "what?"

"Have Taehyung talk anything about me to you?" She softly asks. Jimin reminds silence. He didn't expect this kind of question will pop up when he's planning to take Mina back into his life. "Um, can we sit first? I've already buy you some drink." He smile bitterly. Mina stare at the way he sat down, "are you upset?" Mina ask, like she's reading his mind.

Jimin looks up at her, "what? Of course not. I'm great. I'm just not expecting that question." He laugh awakwardly. Mina nodded, "mind to answer it? It's not like I want to stalk him but, I just want to know what did he do at Sana." She explain. Jimin took a short glance before answering, "well, he mentioning your name everyday. Saying that he miss you so much and, he did plan to get back with you and he told me," Jimin looks at her who's patiently waiting.

"That, he loves you, alot." He added. Mina shook her head, "you're lying, right?" Jimin scoffed, "why would I want to lie at you? You know Taehyung is a loyal boy. He did a mistake wasn't on purpose, l-like me. It's different." He sigh. "You could just forgive him, you know. I kno you love him too." He says, looking at her, feeling hurt.

Mina look down. The truth actually hurts. When she say she loves Taehyung but at the same time she feel like she needs Jimin inside her life. She feels so incomplete without him and it's hard, to forget him.

"Stop saying like that," Mina softly say, trying to calm him down. "I-I don't think, I can l-love Taehyung back." She added, looking down shyly. Jimin looks at her, "why? He love you so much."

"I can't, love him back cause, there is someone," she look at Jimin, who's staring at her. She blushed, "let just say, I like someone else."

I knew it. It's not impossible for her to like other guys. Well, she must be found another guys are more attractive, than me. Jimin thought.

Well, hs upset. He couldn't make Mina became Taehyung's back and either his's. He sigh, "you want to go home now?" He suddenly asks. "Um this fast? Are you busy later?" She ask, feeling upset. "Uh, no. I'm just asking." He answer. "Can I ask you something?" He asks. Mina nodded.

"Who's the guy that you like?" He asks. Mina suddenly became shy. How can he didn't notice it? Mina hides her face with her small hands. "Yah, tell me." He holds her both hand, staring deep inside her eyes.

"It's you, okay? It's you."

She pulls back her hand, after confessing. Leaving Jimin speechless. "I started to loving you back when you confessed to me when I broke up with Taehyung. The feelings come back when yu started to spend your time with me. But I'm scared to confess to you it's not like I'm shy but I'm scared of getting hurt again. You know you're my first love and my first boyfriend," she stops.

She didn't even try to look up at Jimin cause she's shy. She's literally let out the words inside her in front of him now. "Y-You like me?" He let those idiots words when out.

Mina shook her head, "um, I want to go home." Mina walks out from the Café. Jimin follows her behind and took her wrist before she could walk any further.

He pull her wrist, making her stop and turns around. But it's all stopped when he pulls her closer making they oth leaned into a kiss. She might be thinking Jimin planned this but the way he kissed her, shows all.

"I love you too."

----

𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴 ♡

-shortie
unexpected update right? so far as you know i was on hiatus but when i was busy studying, this short and small chapter popped out from my head and i was like, wrong timing but that's okay. I found this chapter short :( anyways, enjoy 💗

QOTD: do you think mina will getback with jimin? or taehyung? 💓💓

(p/s; i will answer half of your question soon when i got free time ♡ i'm so busy lately.)

STREAM FANCY

ᵖʀᵉˢˢ ᵗʜᵃᴛ ˢᴛᵃʀ ᵇᴜᵗᴛᵒɴ ᶠᴏʀ ᵐᴇ~

get well soon bb mina
get well soon bb dahyun