𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

"You should blame yourself for these!" Sana shout to Taehyung once he's woke up, his head hurt and he's inside one bedroom together with Sana in there. "Why should I blame myself? You're must be the one who seduce me!" He shout back. He just woke up suddenly seeing Sana almost naked and also him too.

"I'm not seducing someone's boyfriend! You! You're who's the one pulling me inside this fucking room while you're drunk! You're here together with you uncle! But then I'm on my way to school suddenly your uncle know me and asked me to look at you without even thinking this shit will be happened!!"

She shouts once she can't hold any longer. It's true that she didn't even seduce Taehyung a little. She just keep saying on Taehyung stops on drinking but then out of sudden, Taehyung thinks Sana were Mina and started to grab her inside this room. Just thanked god they didn't make it yet.

"Now you're still blaming me?! I just got pushed from you're uncle to look for you! Then once you woke up seeing me almost naked you're blaming me for seducing you! I'm not a slut Kim Taehyung!" She shout again which on the time her tears also went out. She heard his sigh, "I'm sorry. I didn't know." The only word he can replied. It's have been one day they're inside the room didn't going to school and how can Sana managed to not make out?

"I hate you Kim Taehyung." She said the last time while taking all her stuff and clothes wear them fastly seeing Taehyung take step closer to her. "Please, don't tell Mina about this.. I love her so much and I didn't even mean to cheat." He begged. Sana look into his eyes. "You can't lie to your girlfriend if you love her. She's mad about this? Then explain properly as a boyfriend." Sana said and went out from the room.

He sigh. What Sana just told him by now were true. He doesn't want to lie but he doesn't want to hurt Mina's feelings. "Gosh, I shouldn't follow uncle yesterday." He said while taking his stuff to went out.

-

"Waaa, Sana-shi you're here! Why you're not coming yesterday?" Seulgi pout after seeing Sana in her little messy hair. Seems like she's rush out. "I-I, uh.. Family problems." She smile awkwardly. "Where's Mina by the way?" She ask while peeking in the class which quiet noisy with some students inside.

"She's inside but she's seems moody. Taehyung didn't replied to her text and call last night. But she didn't think anything stupid. She just hopes that Taehyung safe. She also called you yesterday but you didn't answer any. Are you both..?" Seulgi blinked her eyes twice.

"Eh? Of course not! Like I said, family problems. I need to go now. See you at lunch." Sana pat her shoulder and walk away after seeing Seulgi nodded.

-

"Bro you fine?" Jungkook ask after seeing Taehyung come inside their class with full of sweat. Jimin just stare them for a far of his seat. "Y-Yeah." He stutter and when to his seat which just beside Jimin cause Jungkook were sitting in front.

"Mina searched you yesterday. Where were you? I came to your house in night but your mom said you're out with you uncle till midnight didn't come home yet. Any story?" Jungkook ask but still eyeing on Taehyung. He's shaking out of sudden.

"I-I did something stupid."

-

"Where were you yesterday? I missed you." Mina said once she's inside Taehyung's arms. Taehyung looked at Sana to said with his eyes to follow him along to explain at Mina. But Sana just rolled her eyes and mumble 'do it yourself.' He sigh. "Baby, let's talk something private." Taehyung ask her. "S-Sure." She replied.

She silently follow Taehyung from behind. She's scared. She's scared that Taehyung will leave her like what Jimin did. She doesn't want to receive another fake love. She's just enough on Jimin which hurt her so much. "So, what is it?" Mina ask when she saw Taehyung stop walking.

"Before I said this. Please, don't add any words. Just listen my words and explanation first okay?" He holds Mina's both hand. "O-okay." She replied.

"I accidently cheated on you with you friend."

----

𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴 ♡

-shortie.
school wasn't that school this day.
I sees my crush stares at me a lot xD
AND IM HAPPY LOL . btw, tzuyu's little
smile 👇🏻 im in love 😭💗

 btw, tzuyu's little smile 👇🏻 im in love 😭💗

ᴘʳᴇˢs ᵗʜᵃᴛ ˢᴛᵃʀ ᵇᴜᵗᴛᵒɴ ᶠᴏʀ ᵐᴇ~