𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦.

"So, you still like her?" Jungkook asked Jimin who's facing Jungkook asking about some girl. "Yeah.. I don't know why, I just suddenly love her when she's not mine anymore. She's making me fall for her deeper. This is not a real feelings that I've felt before." He explain. Jungkook frown a little. "I thought you're talking about Dahyun?" He said feeling confuse.

"Noo. It's Mina, At Taehyung's girl." He corrected. Jungkook gasp. Just be thankful Taehyung haven't arrive to them yet. "Wow, I thought you play her just of Dahyun." He shock. Jimin shook his head. "That's what I planned first. But when I was about leaving her, I felt something. I felt nervous, I never nervous when I asked for broke up. I never feel that." He add.

"Dude. You're in love. You're so in love! This not your firat time felt real love, right?" Jungkook sound loud. "Yeah, but like I said, she's different! She so sudden changed me like I started to lose mood when she's not around. I missed her when I didn't het any text or call from her. I'm so weak hearing her sweet voice." He confessed.

Jungkook was so shock. He never seen the sweet side of Jimin even he's with Dahyun before. He never lose his mood of a girl. "Nothing you can do. You know how Taehyung's loyalty, right?" Jungkook reminds. Jimin nodded. Everytime Taehyung being loyal, it's always his girlfriend leaving him first. "But, how long do I keep this kind of feeling? Till when? How? How can I made Mina likes me back?" Jimin's voice start to cracked.

"Until one of them leaving each other Jimin-sshi. We both know how Taehyung's and Mina's loyalty. The both of them trusting each other a lot. You can't ruin them." Jungkook said. "Is this one sided love?" He asked again. "Of course not. Just think Jimin. Why would Mina be friends with you when she hates you?" Jungkook start the question. "What? I don't- Wait, what?" He repeat of confusion.

Jungkook sigh. "You know some girls won't be friends or close friends with their ex. They will hate on each other, right?" Jungkook said. "Yeah but Mina said, she wanted to be friend with me cause she want to work out our friendship back. She's hurt seeing me loosing some moods and others." Jimin said.

"Why would she being hurt seeing you like this even she's not yours?" Jungkook ask while smiling a little. "Because she's worry?" Jimin dumbly answer. "Why would she's worried about you when you said she hates you?" Jungkook keep on asking. "Because she's still caring about me." Jimin answer. Jungkook smile like a proud dad of sudden.

"Wait what?" Jimin scan back his words. "It's still can be a fact that Mina still care about you. She Sill miss you. She still want you. She still loves you. Dude, moving on in one month isn't working. It's hard you know." Jungkook said like a professional. "What do you mean actually? I'm confuse!" Jimin shout a little.

"You know. Mina have know you a lot even you guys just a 4 months couples. She know how stubborn you are. Even she say that 'I love taehyung' but deep inside her heart saying 'I love jimin'. You will never know! Girls are dangerous." Jungkook laugh seeing Jimin smile. "I hope she's thinking like the way you think. I love her." He confess.

-

"Aww, your Taehyung isn't coming to school today?" Seulgi tease after seeing Mina comes inside the class alone, no figure of tall guy. She sees Mina nodded. She came inside a little bit late. "Where did you go earlier?" Seulgi ask. Mina stare at her before answering. "I-I went to Taehyung's class earlier. I was about to ask Jungkook about him but then I see he's busy talking with Jimin. I-I accidentally hears their conversation.. a-about me.." Mina said a little bit happy yet shaking.

"Really? What they said? You heard all?" Seulgi ask feeling impatient. "No, I started walking away w-when Jimin said, h-he love me and planned to make me and Taehyung break up.." She explain. No, she's lying. She's lying because she heard all the conversation. She happy but she still thinking about Taehyung's heart. He's loyal so she is. "Wow, Minari, I don't think he will be doing that. I knew him much. Even he's playboy, he's not going to do something like that." Seulgi backs up.

"W-well, I-I think I-I heard it wrong.."

----

𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴 ♡

- shortie.
it's hard to be not gay.

ᵖʀᵉsˢ ᵗʜᵃᴛ ˢᴛᵃʀ ᵇᴜᵗᴛᵒɴ ᶠᴏʀ ᵐᴇ~