𝘚𝘪𝘹.

Yesterday

Today

Today

"I told you Mina. You can't." Mina's mom softly pull Mina back inside of waiting her boyfriend outside. It's 7:45 AM now. "But mom.. I don't want him to make any trouble. Please~ Just today." Mina begged with little aegyo and soft smile which easily made her mom smile and slaps her arm jokely. "You little baby. Fine. Just be careful with guy okay?" Mina's mom advise. "I know~ I'm just need to wait him he─" Mina silence after seeing Jimin who's already there just watching their dramas.

"He's your boyfriend?" Mina's mom whisper to Mina but she seems didn't hearing it. Jimin approach Mina to kiss her forehead and went to Mina's mom to shakes hand. "Nice to meet you Mrs Myoui." Jimin said without any of feeling nervous. "Who are you, young man?" Mina's mom ask softly. "I'm Park Jimin. Mina's boyfriend." Jimin replied with sweet smile. "You having such a good looking Jimin-sshi. And, just call me mom! I don't mind hearing it. And, please take care of my Mina okay?" She advise while slowly parting Jimin's shoulder with some smile.

"W-we are going now..?" Mina's voice comes behind Jimin. "Oh yeah! Okay. Be careful!" Mrs Myoui shout once the young couples walk out.

-

"You're mom having a soft personality." Jimin cut the silent while they are walking around park, intertwined their hand of coldness. "Just like you." Jimin add while staring at Mina with her hair just got hit by a wind. Mina blushed, "Are you cold?" Jimin ask while not taking his eyes of her. Mina quickly shook her head. "Not so cold." Mina give him warm smile. "You are cold." Jimin add again while pulling her hand inside his jacket together with his hand still intertwined.

"Yah, I'm not cold." Mina said again while laughing, trying so hard to take out her hand but failed. "Stop lying. I hold your hand before we walk, your hand is already cold as hell." Jimin said. Suddenly he stop walking. The both of them making an eye contact in this public place. "Why?" Mina ask softly. Automatically, Jimin's right hand touch Mina's hair to stuck them back behind her ear. "The wind ruin you hair." Jimin said while still keep going but she stop him cause she's embarrassed in this public.

"I will do it by myself." Mina response with smile. Jimin sigh, "You're stubborn just like me." Jimin tease. "I'm not." Mina said after redoing her hair. She pout. "I'm not stubborn. Right?" Mina said cutely while getting close to him even she's short. Jimin smirk and lower himself down to make him close to her. She stop and blushes. "Of course you're not stubborn. Why?" Jimin tease as their face was not that far. "You try to be brave but you end up blushing. Why are you so cute?" Jimin said and peck on her lips before continue walking.

"At least I tried." Mina said while slowly clingy herself in Jimin's left arm. She doesn't know why she suddenly brave doing that but all she want just be close with him. Jimin stare at him slowly and smile, "You cold again, aren't you?" Jimin ask. "No, I'm not cold as long I'm with you." Mina said while smiling non-stop, proud of the word what she just let out. "So sudden being cheesy~" Jimin said while pinching her nose softly. "Are you hungry?" He ask.

"Yes. Let's eat something." Mina said cutely while stopping him from walking, looking eyes in the eyes while she's blinking her eyes twice and pouting, being a whole baby. "Stop it babygirl or I will kiss you." Jimin warn jokely. Mina laugh and ent back beside him and clingy herself back to him. "Jimin-sshi." Mina called. Jimin look at her even she's not calling him oppa. "I-I really hoping that, you won't cheat on me, like what my friends told me.." Mina softly said.

Jimin's heart suddenly hurt hearing those. Yes, he did planned to leave Mina but when he's hearing those, he just feel hurt and just want to keep her inside his heart forever. "Of course I won't babygirl. Hey listen." Jimin make her look at him. "I love you so much." Jimin smile which also make her smile. "I love you too." Mina replied. Jimin sigh and quickly kiss her in ten second. He just can resist her pink lips. It's too kissable for him. He just love her, lips so bad. Mina spank him while closing her lips.

"You so naughty." Mina shyly said while hidingher face in his little shoulder of shyness. "I just can't resist it. I love you~" Jimin sudden tease. Mina scream softly, "I want to eat~!" Mina pout. Jimin smirk, "You want me to kiss you again or not? If you doesn't want me to kiss you again, stop pouting babe." Jimin said while pinching her soft cheeks.

"I love your kisses but not now. Let's go eat~!"

----

𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴 ♡

-shortie
double update ❤️

ᵖʀᴇˢˢ ᵗʜᵃᴛ ˢᴛᵃʀ ᵇᴜᵗᴛᵒɴ ᶠᴏʀ ᵐᴇ~