𝘛𝘦𝘯.

3 weeks passed.

──────

"Minari~!" Irene shout. "What?" Mina shout back since she's far. "Come here!" Tzuyu continue. Mina sigh, she was about to meet Taehyung. But then her friends called. "We saw Taehyung sent you home yesterday. Are you guys that?" Sana smirked. Mina frown, acted like nothing. "He became my best friend after what happen. He helped me a lot." Mina smile. "You guys seems cute together. Seriously!" Seulgi smile. Mina blushes while quickly shook her head. "Nonsense!" Mina replied.

-

"Aye Taehyung! What happen to you lately? You and Mina has become so damn close. Any news?" Jungkook wiggle his eyebrows. Namjoon and Yoongi laugh silently while Jimin was, fully shock. Yes, he's unbelievable. "We just best friends." Taehyung replied with smile. "Oh sure. Best friends keeps lot of feelings." Namjoon add. "Just be honest~~ You like her don't you?" Jungkook pokes his shoulder.

Taehyung laugh while blushing. "Y-Yeah, I-I like her," Taehyung smile shyly. "Aye! Confess to her! Maybe she likes you too!" Namjoon add, excited all of sudden. "But she told me a lot that she doesn't move on yet." Taehyung said while staring at Jimin. Jimin quickly look away. "What do you mean? Jimin with Dahyun now!" Jungkook mad a little. "And that doesn't mean she already move on like Jimin did." Taehyung whisper.

Suddenly, Dahyun, Lisa and Chaeyoung come inside the class. "Jiminie~" Dahyun's soft voice called. Easily Jimin's frown lips turn to big smiles. "My baby." Jimin mumble and walk to her. Jungkook was a little disgusted when he saw Lisa were winking on him.

"What's wrong with her friends?" Yoongi said once Jimin was pulled by the girls. "Why?" Namjoon asked. "That small girl who's kinda cute but not cute as Nayeon keep winking on me and doing that phone signs." Yoongi explain. "If Nayeon finds out, I will be dead." Yoongi add. "Same here." Jungkook sigh.

"Hey guys. I just got some rumors that, uh, some of people said Dahyun dated Jimin just for some money to get hanbin back." Namjoon start gossiping. "For real??" Jungkook ask, in shock. "Yes! Remember on the time that Jimin said Dahyun rejected him? But then, Hanbin and Dahyun's friendship fall apart. Dahyun love Hanbin for sure." Namjoon continues.

"That girl never changed." Yoongi said.

-

"No~ I don't like that. Hm~ I want this." Mina smiles. Taehyung smile back, "You're so cute. I will take this then." Taehyung winked suddenly. "Look at them. They so cute~" Sana said. "They really good together." Irene add. "Hey lovebirds. Buying the same foods?" Seulgi teased. Mina frown trying to hide her blush. "Why suddenly lovebirds? We both just friends." Mina said while looking Taehyung. "Yeah." Taehyung add.

"Hm~ We will see how long your 'friendship's feels' will keep~" Tzuyu smirked.

-

"Jiminie, I want that~" Dahyun point at Mina's favorite foods. Jimin gulped for awhile. He so sudden remember about Mina when he's with Dahyun. "T-That's not good for you." Jimin said. But it's the truth. This food that made Mina faint suddenly on the time that they are still together. "Baby, please~" Dahyun made an aegyo. "Fine, cutie." Jimin said, sigh. It's not like he's not taking care of Dahyun's health. He just, weak seeing her cuteness.

After Dahyun get her foods, right on the time, she saw Mina was about to walk to her to buy water. She smirked, planned to make troubles. Just by Mina pass her, Dahyun threw her foods at Mina's clothes. Mina froze. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry." Dahyun said while still smirking. She saw Mina gulped before smile, "I-It's okay.. I-I will change other clothes later." Mina smile.

Just in the time, Jimin beside Dahyun already. "What are you doing Dahyun?" Jimin ask sternly. Mina stare at Jimin who's seems really mad at Dahyun who's purposely threw her foods at Mina. She just miss him. "I-I accidentally drop my foods at her." Dahyun pout. Jimin stare at Mina this time. Just like how much he want to hug her but he can't. Mina look away before look him back. "It's really fine! I can change my clothe later!" Mina smile.

Jimin sigh when he realize that he's grabbing Mina's wrist away from Dahyun to girl's restroom which having lots of clothes. "H-Hey let go." Mina shake her wrist in Jimin's arm. Jimin let go of her. "What's wrong with you?" Mina ask, staring deep into his eyes that they have used to use before. "I told you it's fine." Mina add. "I know it's not fine. You feel like you want to slap her that bad. I knew you much." Jimin said seriously.

"But you can't do that cause she's senior." (just in story!) He add. Mina look down at her clothe which full of her favorite foods. "Just. Go now. She might search for you." Mina talk softly. Jimin just missed her soft voice. He miss her smile, laugh, precious scream. "I-I've been missing you a lot, Minari." He confessed. Mina stare at him. "Stop. We're nothing remember?" Mina sigh, slowly she walk to her drawer to take more cloths to change.

"Get out. I need to change." Mina asked. "I will wait you outsi─" Quickly Mina cut him, "No just go. I need to meet Taehyung later." Just by her words, easily make Jimin hurt. "O-Okay.. See, you around." Jimin said while waiting her respond. Mina sigh.

"Yeah. I hope I will never see you again."

----

𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴 ♡

-shortie.
sorry for dahyun's bad character in here ♡
and sorry for making dahyun the senior.
like i say, this is just a story ♡ enjoy thish
JiYeon gif♡♡

 like i say, this is just a story ♡ enjoy thishJiYeon gif♡♡

ᵖʀᴇˢs ᵗʜᵃᴛ ˢᴛᴀʳ ᵇᵘᴛᴛᴏⁿ ᶠᴏʳ ᵐᵉ~