Chapter 13

((!!What I will say in this fic is FALSE information for PLOT PURPOSES. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY OR SPREAD ANY FALSE RUMORS! ALMOST EVERYTHING IS MADE UP FOR PLOT PURPOSES!!

WHOA I actually didn't make you guys wait a month for an update. I guess I didn't wanna leave you guys hanging with an update like that.

Anyways, thank you so much for 300+ Votes and 6k+ reads!

Also, TW: alcohol/drunk/self hate

-----

3 years later

Sky found a girl named Alesa, but their relationship ended worse than Dawn.

She cheated on him, but if anything, he only used her to try to get over Ty.

He wouldn't put down beer bottles till they were finished, and he wouldn't stop drinking until the pack was empty. He pushed everyone away. He doesn't even talk to Mitch and Jerome anymore. He pushed Seto away so much, no one ever heard from him for months. Poor Brice was left in the house, lost, confused, and lonely. Dakota and Quentin couldn't bring themselves to talk to him, but Tyler was the only one who could talk to the new drunkard, Sky.

Tyler was caring. Though he didn't talk to Sky for a long while, the minute he heard he was in emotional distress, Tyler would come by everyday. He cared enough to keep coming back, even though Sky yelled at him the most. In his drunken state, he even swung his sword at him. Still, Tyler kept it up, caring too much for his friend to let that phase him. He came back each day like nothing happened yesterday, determined to help his friend in any way.

But one day, Tyler came over to his house and the door was unlocked. He let himself in, seeing the house a complete mess. The pillows torn to shreds, the table flipped over, and everything in the kitchen thrown out to the floor. The death of his amulet really got to him and broke him in half, and in half again and again. Tyler went up the stairs to find a surprisingly sober Sky that didn't reek of alcohol for once softly crying on the edge of his bed, back towards Tyler. He approached him cautiously, making sure his steps were quiet.

"W-why..." Sky whispered. "Why do you come back here...?"

"I'm not giving up on you, dude."

"Can't you see I don't want you here!?" Sky yelled immediately when Tyler finished his sentence. "You remind me too much of him..." His voice lowered, watching his anger. "It was my fault, huh? If I just told him what was wrong... If I could just get over some shitty problem that happened years ago..."

"Sky, it isn't your fault. You knew what was good for him and you only wanted to protect him. If anything, it's a good thing you didn't let it go. You knew the squid's true intentions and you protected Ty as much as you could." Tyler left out the part about him reminding Sky about Ty. It's a very sensitive subject up to now. Now that he looks at him without having to constantly move around to avoid punches, he looks incomplete without an amulet around his neck. "Yeah... But I yelled at him. I drove him away to his death. It's my fault. I fucked up. I AM a fuck up..."

"Dude, stop that. You're not a fuck up-"

"He's DEAD and he's DEAD FOR GOOD." Sky said sternly, emphasizing "dead" as he talked. "Hey, don't revolve around something that happened in the past. Especially since it's 3 years ago. You have to let go sometime." Tyler sympathized. "I've had that amulet for my whole life. It-...he and I have a personal connection. He's so sentimental to me. He's...he's the only thing I will ever get from my real parents. They may have treated me like shit, but I still have hope that we'll have reconciliation. He was my hope for things ever being fixed. And now that he's human? I've had a closer connection to him. I can't let go of that connection, Tyler-"