Could Be Chapter 1

(Would make more sense if the thingy before this was read)

I walked slowly, taking my time. I was in a rare calm mood, and I didn't wanna ruin that. The grass crunched loudly under my feet, trees swaying to the gentle breeze in the distance. The cloudless sky exposed the setting sun a little too much in the desert biome. Its bright beams reflected off my sunglasses. I later entered the jungle biome and climbed over blocks of leaves while pushing vines out of the way. Amidst the trees, not too far away, I could see my house illuminating budder and glowstone in the distance. Arriving at a clearing with my house in the middle, I jumped down a couple blocks till I pushed a button to open my iron door.

By the time I got home, the moon rose and zombies could be heard groaning aimlessly in the distance. Spiders hissed and skeletons clanked. Feeling a little tired from the long distance walk, I decided to go to sleep while the mobs aren't nearby. I wasn't really up to fighting them off. I dragged my feet upstairs and pushed open an ajar wooden door. I lazily got into bed, tossing my shoes, glasses, and necklace to the ground. I grumbled at the awkward lump I was lying on. I took it out from under me and carelessly threw it as well, not even looking at what it was.

I opened my eyes widely when I heard glass shatter. I quickly got up to see the splash potion I had wasted. I started to feel anger and guilt. Anger because I was stupid enough to waste such a potion on nothing and guilt because Seto worked pretty hard on the potion. The ingredients weren't easy to find and obtain. I cringed at the sight and bit my lip. I sighed and harshly pulled the red blanket over me, turning my back on it. It took a while for me to sleep, but eventually did.

---

I awoke to the annoying sunlight beaming at my eyes. I groaned and pulled the sheets over my head. I kept my eyes closed and stayed in bed for a bit, though I was awake. I was a little spooked by some creaking around the house but shrugged it off. By the time I heard something fall downstairs, I opened my eyes fully and got out of bed. I stood still and listened. Nothing. I reached over to pick up my sunglasses and wore them. I jumped off the base of my bed, avoiding the shattered glass at the side.

Was someone in my house? I peeked out of my room then downstairs. A chest at the top shelf has been knocked over. I quietly took slow and steady steps down the stairs, looking around for any movement. I glanced at the chest again then at the dining room. I checked around everywhere and got more nervous each time I didn't catch the intruder.

I decided to go back to the chest and take count of everything. "20 64 stacks of coal...one missing from a stack..." I thought to myself. I looked at my other chests carefully. The one with a loose screw has been tampered with. The lid wasn't straight on as I always leave it and was slightly crooked. I checked everything to see a bucket of milk and 2 chickens has been missing. I connected the dots to see that whoever was in my house wanted food. I then realized I haven't checked the kitchen yet.

Budder sword ready, I inched closer to the kitchen. I quickly spun around the corner, ready to use my sword on the intruder. I saw a frightened boy in the corner with arms raised in fear. His clothes, eyes, and hair were budder colored. His shirt was baggy and his pants were a little tight. He had bangs swept to the side covering one of his eyes. he wore bracelets on but of his wrists that are as violet as his skin. His face was violet with an even darker shade across his face in embarrassment. "I don't know how I became like this I swear." He quickly defended himself. "I-I just woke up on the floor in y-your room a-and-"

"Wait." I stopped him. He woke up at my room on my floor. How could he have gotten here if he just woke up like that? Unless...when I picked up my glasses, I didn't see...

"You're my amulet?" I lowered the sword. His arms lowered a little. He nodded, still scared. "Adam, right?" He said quietly. "Yeah..." I was in a daze. I dropped the splash potion on my amulet. This was so out of plan it shocked me.

"So..." I awkwardly said. I didn't expect or plan to see anyone at all today. "You cooked chicken didn't you?" He nodded, fully lowering his arm and taking out 2 well done chicken from a furnace. "I actually kinda cooked one for you for when you woke up. Also, sorry bout the chest. I was too short to reach up to it..." He sheepishly murmured. He put the more fattened one on the table towards me. "I stuffed it with gold- um, butter apples." My eyes lightened up as I sat down and began eating as he shyly sat across from me and ate as well. "Wow you know me." I said with a full mouth, chicken leg in my hand. "Well, I've kinda been with you for a while, so..." He glanced up at me and smiled as he got us both some milk. I don't think throwing that potion was a waste at all.

(euuugh k I'm done here. I'll update every 2 or 3 days and occasionally 1 day I guess. If I take longer, assume I have writers block or I forgot to update. Anywhore, goodbye for now!)