Could Possibly Be Chapter 12

((Well, it's weird to switch POV in the middle of the fic but from now on it will be third person omniscient.

I find fics better that way and I deeply regret making the fic from only 1 perspective. Well, now that I know better, here we go.

Also, so sorry for very late updates. High school is kicking my ass and I've barely had time to myself. I can't even proofread this so excuse any typos.

I may not be updating, but I do look at my notifications. You could say that asking for an update really motivated me.

And yes, I honestly took long because the scene with Ty and the squid made me cringe and I hated it so much but you know, PLOT PURPOSES.

Thanks for 5k reads and 200+ votes!))

"I don't think this is the right time to ask" Sky tried to say as nicely as possible. Ty looked down a little, feeling shot down. He knows it's nothing to feel personal about, but with what happened, he can't help but feel somewhat attacked. Sky took notice to this, and almost gave him a hug, but retracted himself and instead patted him on the shoulder. "Don't worry, it's not you I'm mad at." He reassured.

Ty felt reassured, as Sky aimed for him to feel. He was silent the rest of the time, still too scared to move. Scared of what? He doesn't know himself. Distracting himself with his thoughts, he was knocked out of it once he heard Sky snore lightly. He looked up in slight surprise, seeing his calm face and posture after such a violent side of him came out. Ty took this as a chance to sneak out of the bedroom oh so quietly and went downstairs.

He opened the front door and peeked his head out first, then opened the door fully, looking around for his fish squid friend. Seeing nothing, he sighed disappointedly. As he was closing the door, another hand stopped him. "Check behind your door too." There was a playful smirk in the voice. Ty turned around and gasped happily, hugging the blue man. The squid both hugged and patted him on the back with his arms and tendrils sprouting from his back and through his dark grey T-shirt.

It had light grey designs on it, showing that Ty stole the shirt from Sky and gave it to the squid. He'd be in huge trouble if Sky saw it, but it's not like he expects to see the squid again.

The squid's typical surfer looking blue hair blew dramatically as he and Ty ran out, forgetting to close the door. They ran back into the swamp biome, the squid immediately splashing into the water. Ty stayed at the edge, not wanting to get wet. It was quite pointless, since a tendril pulled Ty into the water. Ty yelped and desperately tried to swim and catch up to the fast swimming squid, it was like he was gliding through smoothly. Being too slow, the same tendril pulled Ty along, the swamp biome disappearing into fog.

Ahead was a Mooshroom biome with of course, mooshroom cows. The squid flung Ty to land, maybe throwing him a little too high, the thud being a liiiiittle too loud, and Ty being a liiiiittle too motionless. Right when the squid got to land, Ty shot up laughing and throwing his hands up in the air. "DO IT AGAIN!". The squid laughed himself and threw him again, not far but higher and into the water. He turned around, putting a hand up to yell, "DONT BELLY FLOP" Ty did the exact opposite of course and floated like a dead body in the sea. The squid gently pushed him ashore again and stayed in the water this time, adorably staring at Ty's face as he was blacked out from quite an intense belly flop.

Here. Ty would spawn here if he died. Perfect.

Ty woke up to the sky dimming, his first thought worrying about what Sky back at home. A bonfire was set up with a bowl of mushroom stew in front of him, he hesitantly and at tee same time quickly ate it. In front of him was a human walking and talking squid with legs crossed and elbows in his knees, his hands supporting his head with half lidded eyes and a calming smile. Ty actually reacted to this girlishly and looked away blushing, suppressing a smile. "You know, I never got your name." He played it out. "Oh I don't prefer anything, just call me Squid." He smiled, making Ty look away yet again.