Might Be Chapter 9

((Excuse the long wait for an update. I was super busy and stuff but now that I'm back from vacation and summer spent on the internet is back, here it is))

---

I had 2 and a half hearts left. My hunger bar wasn't full so I couldn't regenerate. I rolled my head over to face whatever it was Ty now is. He stood protectively over me, growling at the Enderdragon as it regained itself. Its eyes narrowed dangerously as it locked onto Ty. Ty spread his wings as far as he can, trying to make himsef look bigger and more intimidating like an animal instinct.

I was too weak to get up and laid motionless on the ground, eyes half lidded in defeat. I blinked slowly, not reacting to the fast charging Enderdragon. Before Ty charged himself, some steak were left behind near me. I ate them as quickly as I could in my state, trying to regenerate.

It was quite difficult eating when I was in pain and it hurt to swallow. Especially when the Enderdragon was knocked down multiple times to the ground by an insanely strong Ty. It caused immense earthquakes, making it hard to keep the food in as well as swallowing without choking. As soon as my hunger bar was full, I rested on the ground, my eyes closed. I waited till all my hearts were fully filled.

I opened my eyes frequently to check on Ty. He's yet to have an injury. I noticed the Endermen stopped walking and looking around aimlessly and instead looked up to watch the fight. I also noticed that Ty didn't fight at all. He simply defended himself while the Enderdragon couldn't break that shield so it instead kept ricocheting to the ground, harming itself. He didn't do a thing to hurt the dragon and instead let it hurt itself. I got up, regenerated and okay.

I continued my stack of blocks up a pillar, breaking a beacon. Ty and I had some times where we would glance at each other in understanding. He didn't have to tell me why he wouldn't kill the dragon himself, as easily as he would've done it. I decided to myself through the beacons. Breaking beacon after beacon until all of them were gone, I finally faced the dragon, budder sword out ready to strike.

It's attention was locked onto me. Ty was out of sight. I looked around, which drew my attention away from the fast flying dragon. Reacting quickly, I hit it while moving out of the way. Just then I had an idea that would end this fight quickly. I waited for the dragon to come flying back down. It turned over towards me, mouth agape and ready to eat me as it glided near the ground. I ran towards it, the grip on my sword tightening. I slid down under it and thrust my sword up into the Enderdragon's throat. The scratching of rocks under my feet and the deafening roar of the dragon was all I could hear. As it kept flying, my sword sliced it all the way in half. The dragon skidded to the ground, leaving a trail of blood as well as skid marks on the stone. It lie in defeat, groaning in pain. It still attempted to get up, but I didn't give it the chance. Before it can even stand up, I stabbed it multiple times in the head and gave a finishing blow on the neck, beheading the dragon.

My sword and my clothes were covered in the dragon's blood. It's groan of pain faded away quickly. There was nothing but the sound of the wind gently blowing. The dragon disappeared into smoke, leaving many small orbs of XP points and what I believe is an ingredient to Seto's potion for turning objects into humans. I picked up what I think is an Enderdragon egg. Looking around for Ty, I saw a portal not too far away. It glowed white until I walked closer to it, seeing our last checkpoint through it. It was a portal back to the Overworld. Ty was nowhere to be seen and I didn't want to cross the portal without him. I patiently walked around to look for him, the Endermen not minding me. I looked behind each pillar and hill. I finally found him sitting around in the cave I made him.

"There you are." I started. "Come on, let's go home". Ty glanced at me in shock and confusion. Hesitantly, he got up and followed me quietly to the portal, glancing at an Enderman who seemed to teleport to us each time we got too far. I yawned in exhaustion, wanting some sleep or rest of any kind from the stressful fight with the dragon. I was honestly scared shitless. Killing it was a miracle. I don't even know how that happened. Now that I think about how it happened and how I did if, I remembered what Ty was when I was beaten to the ground.