Can Be Chapter 5

I let him go right when we respawned. He still had a questioning look on his face. He let me go slowly, looking a little shocked from it. I immediately regretted doing that. Jason teleported us to the top of the wall, getting impatient after watching Ty get scared so many times the humor of it faded away.

We saw glowstone parkour ahead of us. Jason kept going first, leaving me and Ty behind. I knew he was doing this on purpose. I immediately went ahead of Ty, but stopped, reaching a dead end. Ty followed after me, but seeing ahead there was nothing, we both turned back. I broke a block to make Ty miss a jump then fall, but he jumped too quickly. Jumping ahead of Ty, I tried breaking another block, but it was unnecessary since he missed the jump. "No. NO! SAVE ME!" He looked up as I laughed my hysterical laugh "Oh wow I didn't even have to break that one." I said in between chuckles. "Just TP to me." I said as I kept jumping ahead. ((Psst this was based off a video))

~First time skip of the fic eeyyy~

The city was the main place everyone would go to to go to a server or back home. Each tall sky scraper were different servers. Some going to their own home went to a house with different portals, each was a world they made. The city was divided in half, one side being multiplayer full of servers and sky scrapers, and the more quiet, reserved side with single players and houses. The richer people would have a server shared with a group of friends all to themselves. ((Can you tell this is the title screen)) There were a couple restaurants that kept long walking players full. It was as crowded as New York here, though sidewalks were even wider than villages, you still had to push your way through.

Jason, Ty, and I walked through the streets, people crowding us as usual. Ty seemed uncomfortable by the attention and was sometimes even pushed back by the squealing crowd. I pulled him back and placed him between me and Jason. I kept a hand on his back to make sure he wouldn't get sucked back into the crowd again. He kept his eyes to the ground, obviously nervous. Some of the people looked confused and even envious. I walked a little faster, wanting to get Ty out of the unwanted attention. I didn't want the poor boy to have a panic attack.

Entering Starblocks, the manager immediately shut off the restaurant for the three of us to eat in peace. The nice treatment people would give us is sometimes too much, but Ty needed to be out of that crowd. I ordered some drinks and pastries for us and paid with emeralds. He kept his head down, still in shock. "I knew you two were famous, but this is kinda insane..." He murmured. "Don't worry, we'll get back to our server and we'll be fine." Jason smiled. Or I think he did. No one really knows what's under his helmet. He even sleeps with it on. Ty smiled and gave a little nod. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." He almost whispered and stood up.

As soon as he was in the bathroom, Jason nudged me repeatedly with suggestive 'hmm's. I pushed him away and smiled as I looked away from him, blushing. "Oh my God I knew it!" He laughed as he leaned back into his chair, satisfied with the reaction he got. "Whatever dude, it's only been a day." I covered up quickly. "Is this the classical Disney princess story where 'love at first sight' is a thing?" He leaned forward, arms crossed on the table. "Jason." I said sternly with an unimpressed glare. "Wow how desperate are you to get over Dawn?" That "joke" kind of pushed it too far, but I kept my cool. I'll admit, I was still trying to get over Dawn, since our break up was not too long ago. "You know, if you are, you're pretty much just using Ty. You don't love him, you're using him to get over Dawn." He suddenly got serious.

A part of me kept telling me that was true((MU)). But another part pushed that aside and told me I really loved Ty. The fact that even a part of me is thinking what Jason said is true kind of hurt me. We stopped talking when Ty came back from the bathroom, but we didn't hear a door click open. I was a nervous, thinking he heard everything we said. The cashier went around the counter and brought us our coffee and freshly cooked pastries. The rest of the time was silent, the room filled with chewing, sipping, and muffled screams of fangirls.

Finishing our food later, we went outside, the sound of screaming getting louder the second we pushed to door open. I kept a nervous Ty under my arm, leading him through the crowd and into our server, where it was just us. I felt bad for not warning Ty about people crowding us. I didn't know he would be such a nervous kid. I'm sure he'll get over it in time.

---

It was night by the time we arrived home. Jason said his goodbye and flew back home to the moon. Ty and I changed into regular home clothes. He borrowed some of my shirts and boxers. I planned to take him shopping for skins sometime and hide my identity this time so no one would scare him. Starblocks was pretty much our dinner so we went straight to the pushed-together bed, exhausted from the particularly long parkour map.

Ty put his headphones in the chest next to him. I just threw my sunglasses down to the floor as we went under the same sheets wordlessly, too tired to have a conversation. He seemed to immediately fall asleep. I laid awake, facing him. I felt tired and sleepy, but not enough to make me stop my new nightly habit of staring at him before slowly drifting off to sleep.

---

I woke up to movement on the other side of the bed. I cracked my eyes open to see Ty talking to an Enderman. Thinking I was just seeing things, I didn't mind it and went back to sleep.

---

Before the sun could even rise, Ty was poking me awake again. "Sky?" He whispered, "Mm..." I kept my eyes closed, but I was awake enough. "Do you think horses get songs stuck in their head?" I inwardly rolled my eyes. "Oh my God Ty I don't know. Go to sleep." I grumbled, going back to sleep. ((Totally not a Bob's Burgers reference))

---

I woke up yet again to my phone ringing under my pillow. I sat up and pulled it out and squinted at the name. Mitch was spamming me. I groaned and fell back into my pillow. I knowingly typed in my password without looking at it and heard an accepting click. I looked at my phone, my eyes getting wider each text I read.

"Hey dood!!
Dood
Hey you
Wake up
It's 12 pm you bub
Get up
Hey
Hey Adam
Hey
Get up
Okay I'm not gonna wait anymore
So
Jason told me a story
About your conversation at Starblocks
Oooh Adam got a boyfran ;D"

"You have a boyfriend?" I literally screamed as I saw Ty's head next to mine, reading the texts. I didn't even notice him. "Haha, is it Jason?" He smiled. "N-no! I'm single!" I said quickly. "Oh, then what do those texts mean?" He started to be interrogating. Ugh, quick, Adam, quick. Think of a reply...

"I'm in lesbians with you." I blurted out. We both went silent. I was as confused as him. Why was that the first thing I thought of and why did I say it? "What?" He said. "I don't know either..." I jumped out of bed and went downstairs, sighing. Wow...what? I'm legit confused about things even I say.

((Hhh k gonna end it here. Sorry for not updating!! I'm busy doing a bunch of drawing requests on IG unu))