Sorta Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10 HELLA

((I really wanna skip to the middle of my plot cuz RN is the boring part to me.
I'm now really mad I didn't write this in third person cuz now no one knows what's going on in Ty's mind. It'd be weird to suddenly turn into third person in the middle of the fic.))

Man, I just HAD to get 2 shirts. If anything, I should've just worn the extra shirt as pants. I think we just need some time to recover from what just happened. At least when we talk, it won't be about that. I'm sure neither of us even want to talk about it. I needed to do something productive other than lie on the couch and think about what happened because I really need it out of my mind. Maybe I can just go to the Nether myself and get the ingredients. That will really get my mind off it.

I got a bow, 2 stacks of arrows, 12 obsidian stones, a stack of pork, my budder sword, fire resistance potions, flint and stone, and armor. I went outside and walked pretty far behind my house. I set up the portal and used flint and steel on it. The portal glowed a faint purple, swirling and spinning. I drank a fire resistance potion before jumping in, bow and arrow ready. The world generated before my eyes, blazes, ghasts, and zombie pigmen spawning. My portal was right next to a nether fortress and a stack of glowstone. It shouldn't be too hard to find again.

I shot at a nearby blaze many times, not being affected by the fire it's throwing at me. I ran at it, still shooting it until I was close enough to use my budder sword on it. I killed it in no time and acquired the blaze rod easily along with blaze powder. I've never killed a blaze that fast before. I hid behind some netherrack and shot at a ghast flying around, crying and making small baby hiccups. Its red eyes opened and so did its mouth, a fire ball flying towards me. I ran away from it and ran into a large magma cube. I killed it and all the little cubes it divided into before dealing with the ghast again. I drank another fire resistance potion to add to my time. Turning back to face it again, I kept shooting at it while it shot back with fire balls. It later got close enough for me to use my sword on it to make it die faster. I even use flint and stone on the ghast. I was side tracked many times by slow zombie pigmen chasing and trying to kill me. It was okay since I gained some budder nuggets. I was shot and damaged a couple times, but I managed to kill the ghast after a while.

There wasn't much thrill in killing it. I just felt as emotionless as a robot simply swinging my sword. I don't know what's wrong, but this surely isn't normal. I ran back to the portal, not wanting to deal with it any more ghasts targeting me.

The Overworld loaded chunk by chunk. I wasn't even exhausted the slightest bit. I just wanted to keep myself occupied. Keep my mind busy. I picked up all the extra ingredients I needed in the house and had nothing but that and my budder sword. Just in case a skeleton from last night survived under the shade of a tree. I was already on my way to Seto's mansion. It didn't really slip into my mind to at least tell Ty where I'm going and I'd be gone.

Passing through the dull biomes, I made it to his mansion quicker than I thought. I stepped up some stairs and knocked on the door, Budder actually the one answering it. "Oh, hi Adam!" He said with a grin. "Hey! Is Seto here?"
"Yeah, he is. He locked himself in his potion room though. Want me to tell him you're here?"
"Yes, please. Thank you."
"Come in for now."
Budder stepped aside and held the door open for me to come inside. I settled into the couch I sunk in into the first time he gave me the potion. Budder went upstairs to go tell Seto I'm here. I sunk into the soft couch once again. Man, I really like this couch. It took a little time for Seto to finally come down and meet with me. At that point I was already too comfortable in the couch and about to sleep.

"Oh, Adam, what brings you here?" Seto was wiping clean a shining Nether Star in his hand. I tried to force myself awake and sounding like I wasn't about to sleep at all. "Oh Hey! So um, I was wondering if you'd brew another splash potion like the one you invented again. To save you the trouble, I already have all the ingredients. I just don't know how to make it, but you do. Okay I'm rambling. What in saying is, can you make another potion or does it take a different process and it's too hard? You don't have to make it right now on the spot." I was out of breath by the end of what I was saying. "Oh, it really does save me the trouble. It doesn't take long, just acquiring the ingredients does, though. I can make it right now. Come on." He motioned for me to follow him upstairs to his potion room. I got up from that wonderfully soft couch and followed him up a ridiculous amount of stair cases.

Sky's Amulet (Skylox)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें