Immediately, she stops crying, "Ok."

I sigh and pass her to North. Everyone is home today as it is Sunday and I try to have a family night, but with our big family it is difficult. For example, most likely, none of my older kids will be coming. It is difficult to explain to the younger kids that they are their siblings and not uncles or aunts. But they figure it out.

I am currently holding Olivia in my arms and she is sleeping. She is Owen's daughter and only two years old. I had when I was 40 years old and she is the last child I will ever birth. Hopefully... 

At that moment, I hear Gale's car arrive. Gabriel will be happy to hear Gale has come to visit. He is so busy, but still tries to help with his father with his studio. The Academy loves all their artwork and dresses. I pass Olivia to Owen in order to greet my older kids.

I walk outside and I see Gale, Neal and Leif. I call out, "Hey, I wasn't expecting you here!"

Leif tries to block my view of the car, "Yeah, we just wanted to pop by. Everyone else is on a mission I think. Is Dad L here?"

What has he done? Leif usually calls for Luke when he has done something. God damn it, these kids will give me more grey hairs.

I walk by Leif who looks panicked and I stare at the car in shock, "Why is there blood in the car?"

Gale looks sheepish, "I may have agressively poked someone with a knife."

"You STABBED someone!" I yell.

"No, no. I have agressively poked them with a knife," Gabriel attempts to reasssure me.

I groan and yell out, "Luke, Nathan, and Gabriel!"

All three of their fathers come running out, answering to my call. Luke asks, "What do you need, Cupcake?"

I point at the car and their sons, "Your sons have stabbed someone and left blood in the car. Fix it!"

I walk off, I cannot do this today. I try my best not to be involved in those type of things currently. I am actually trying my hand as a stay at home mom. Olivia will be heading to preschool when she is three, but until then, I stay home. With so many kids, it's just easier.

When I get back inside, Nathan hands me my phone, "Someone is calling you!"

I sigh and answer it, "Yes?"

"Hey mom!" Melody's voice comes through the phone.

I brighten up, "What's up?"

She tells me, "I think I can make it to family night. Xavier, Grant and Jason brought me along on a business trip. It was in Chicago with Ace and Rocky. Aleksandr also told me to tell you that he is arriving too. He had to deal with so negligent people in his american branch. Ryder apologizes for not being able to make it. He might try to come later."

Suddenly, I see Leif and Luke playing on the child's play set. The ones meant for five years old. They are so going to get stuck. I can't beleive them sometimes. 

I yell, "Act your age. You are an adult! Stop being so immature!"

Leif comments, "Yeah, but the truth is we never really grow up. We just masquerade as adults because that's what we are expected to do."

I sigh in despair, sometimes I just can't

Melody asks, "Are you good, mom?"

I can hear the tiredness in voice, "Fine. I can't wait to see you all. Is Ace and Rocky's family coming too? See you soon, right?"

I can my daughter's smile through the phone, "Only Ace alone and just Rocky with Chloe, no kids. Can't wait. Bye!"

I hung up and walk over to the nursery. Only Kelly and Kade are in there right now. They are both four years old and are twins. I had them when I was 38 years old. They are Kota's children, and a bright pair. They started first grade last year and have skipped a grade already.