Chapter 4 - Germany

Sang

It's been a year since I joined the place in Germany. I discovered several details that the doctor had omitted. It was actual a safe place for the pregnant wives of mafia leaders. It also had no name which made it the perfect place for a Ghost like me. 

The birth of my ten babies went perfectly. Shocking all the doctors, I survived and my ten babies did. I have nine boys and one girl. Every one of the boys look exactly like one of my men while the girl is just like me.

Owen's son is Oliver. Dakota's son is Dallas. North's son is Noah. Silas' son is Samuel. Luke's son is Leif. Victor's son is named Vincent. Sean's son is called Sebastian. Gabriel's son is named Gale. Nathan's son is Neal. My daughter is named Melody. 

I honestly don't know who Melody's father is, she just looks like me. And I swear that her brothers are already protective of her. 

I actually had to get a C-Section when I was seven months pregnant. I was as big as whale and then some. I couldn't even move. My babies had to spend two months in an incubator before I could hold them.

Attending the Birth Place as it is called in Germany was one of the best decisions I ever made. Since this is a place for mafia wives, there shooting classes, fighting classes when we are recovering from the birth. 

I also was able to meet Agatha. She is the wife of the leader of the Russian mafia. She was very lonely here because everyone else was scared of her or wanted nothing to do with her. Now, however, we were best friends.

Right this moment, we were on the roof together. Agatha and I were meant to leave in an hour since we are healed and we could be released. I was sad that Agatha was going to head to Russia without me.

Agatha interrupted my thoughts, "A penny for your thoughts, Sang." She is the only one to know my real name. I hadn't wanted to lie to her.

I smiled, "Just thinking about the future."

Agatha put her hand on my shoulder, "Where are you going to go with your ten little ones? Nannies are expensive these days."

I look out at the sunset, "I don't know yet. I might travel the world."

Agatha was silent a moment, "You could come back with me."

I nearly fell off the roof in my shock, "Excuse me?"

Agatha repeated herself, "Do you want to come back with me to Russia?"

I gave her a look, "I won't join the mafia."

Agatha laughed, "You have met my husband. No one would want you under their orders. Too likely for you to disobey orders. Russian like order."

I frown, "Then how could I be with you?"

She smirked, "I buy you house in Russia, hire nannies. You come visit and do favors once in while."

I thought about it, "I don't want to take your money for free."

Agatha slapped my shoulder, "You would be my company and could help protect me. I have seen you in the fighting classes. You are good, could beat many men."

I smile, "Then I would love to go to Russia with you. I was actually planning on going there before I met you."

"Why?" asked Agatha.

"One of my friends back in the states came from Russia and I spent two months there as a child. I made several friends, who looking back, are most likely involved in the Underground of Mother Russia.," I explained.

I could see the curiosity burning in Agatha's eyes, "Who?"

"His name was Alec, at least that is the name he gave me," I shrugged.

Agatha's eyes lit up in recognition, "I know an Alec. He is my brother-in-law. He might be your Alec."

I turn back towards the sunset, "Agatha, you should call your husband to warn him that I coming with you."

She shrugged, "Already did."

"When?" I questioned perplexed.

Agatha smirked again, "Two weeks ago."

"How would you know I would agree to go?"

Her smirk grows ever larger, "I wanted company. My husband gets me what I wanted. I knew that with ten little ones, life would be difficult. He likes you too, very funny. You could be translator."

I laugh, "I remember meeting your husband and telling him he was a very rude, snobbish asshole. He looked at me like I was crazy and spoke to me in Russian, cursing. I cursed back in Russian and you showed up. It was quite a funny day."

Agatha laughed with me, "My husband thought it took a gutsy women to insult him. Especially in how many languages?"

I tell her, "Greek, Russian, Japanese, french, English, Spanish, German. Is your husband picking you up?"

"No, Alec is. We will find out if he is your Alec," said Agatha while wiggling her eyebrows.

I roll my eyes and go downstairs to check on my babies. I am happy on how this day turned out. I get a place to stay where I will be safe from the Academy. I have to go give a business card to a head employee which I do:

Sweet as sugar

Hard as ice

Hurt me once

I'll kill you twice . . . . good night

Honestly, at this point, my family would probably never find the cards and it was just fun for me. 

"Sang! Sang!" called out Agatha about an hour later. My children were already in the car, the employees here were in charge of that. 

"Coming!" I yell back as I rush down the stairs. I saw Agatha and ran into her. Sometimes, I could be really clumsy. I turn around and saw ALEC!

I ran at him and hugged him, "Alec!"

"Sang!" he exclaimed, equally shocked, "What are you doing here?"

"I did promise to see you again!" I answered cheekily.

Agatha interrupted me, "Alec, meet my best friend, Sang though it seems you already know each other."

Alec looked shocked, "So you are the one coming back with us. You have ten kids now!"

"Yeah," I answer sadly.

Alec took note of my reaction, "Who do I have to beat up?"

I smile though it is forced, "No one you can reach now. C'mon, let's go."

We left the German Place, catching up on each other's lives. Alec was married now to Anna, his girlfriend I knew at the time. 

I was happy for once with my ten babies. I was home. 

***

Word Count : 1067