Chapter 32 - Us

This will be my last idea for a GB fanfic. I will have a vote on the next update. Here is the description:

Sang lives in a world where having magic either makes you join the government's special forces or you are killed.

Sadly, Sang has that magic most would kill for, dangerous and multiple. She doesn't know much about the outside world. Whenever she leaves the house for school her parents forces her to conceal her true self. At home, life isn't better. With her supposed mother abusing her for having powers and her father exploiting said powers, Sang really doesn't have much to live for.

After nearly having been discovered in Illinois, Sang is forced to move once again. This time to Charleston, South Carolina. What no one in her family knows is that city is one of the headquarters for the Academy, a rebel organization that saves people with powers from the government.

And for them, Sang might just be the right person to help them win this secret civil war.

But how will the Academy boys get her?

Or will the government get her first?

What do you guys think of this idea? I have to admit, it isn't my favorite, but I want to let my readers decide.

***

I can't believe this is the last chapter! Geez, time has gone by quickly!

Kota

The night went well.

We all got to know our children better and the Toma Team was really nice to have there. With all the extra missions we have been taking on, we hadn't had the chance to really see them. I hadn't really realized how much I missed having everyone over. Sometimes, the house felt too big, but with Sang and the kids over, it was perfect.

The Toma Team had just left and were heading back home. We really needed to have a family meeting. I knew that my feelings for Sang had not changed over the past ten years. If anything, they have grown. At the beginning, I didn't think it would work out. But when we had to leave her, my heart broke every day we had to spend away from her.

I knew that she was ready to run again. Sang is always saying how much she has changed, but I still saw our Sang in her. Our Sang who was ready to run the moment anyone helped her, our Sang who refused to let Victor pay for anything. our Sang who ran to all of our defenses if anyone hurt us,

Our Sang.

Speaking of the devil, she spoke up, "Hey, I need to get the kids to bed. I'll be back down in a like half an hour to help clean up. I don't want the kids' sleeping pattern to et even more messed up. It is already one in the morning."

I look at my watch surprised, I can't believe time had gone by so quickly. I guess I didn't want the night to end. But it was nice that Sang left us some time alone for us to have a family meeting about the love of our life.

Owen replies, "Sounds fine, Sang. Do you need any help?"

She gives us a grateful smile, "No thanks, I'll be fine."

The moment we stopped hearing everyone, I turned to my family, "We need to talk."

Owen takes control of the conversation, "Since we don't have much time, I'll get straight to the point. What are your feelings regarding Sang?"

I start, "I still love her. She might be convinced that she has fundamentally changed, but I am willing to try again and date. I don't want to lose her another time."