Chapter 20 - Kids

This starts from the children's kidnapping, it's their point of vue during the last few chapters.

Also, I have finished changing the kids' age. They are all ten instead of seven years old now.

Melody 

"Melody, Melody, Mel . . ."

The constant sound of my name slowly wakes me from the darkness that consumed me. I attempt to rub my eyes with my hands, but find them chained. That woke me.

"What the fuck is this?" I yell, opening my eyes wide.

My nine brothers stare at me. Some seem to be in rougher shape than others. They must have put up a bigger  fight when captured. Everything just seems kind of fuzzy in my mind right now. That in itself was strange. I was usually on top of everything all the time. 

"Melody!" yelled out a voice.

Wait, I know that voice. It's Noah! 

I say, "Noah?"

"Thank fuck you are awake! We were scared the bastards did something extra to go. Everyone was fucking awake hours ago," Gale told me.

Oliver explained, "It was not hours ago Gale, only one I believe."

I inform them, "I got knocked out first, but you guys took such a long time to get captured, it wore off. I was able to get the drop on a couple of them, but they drugged me again."

Sebastian spoke up, "It makes sense. You are smaller than us and they all hit us with the same amount. You got hit twice. Medically speaking it is impressive you are even already awake. They must you one of the drugs Alexei uses for training."

I nod, "That must be it. You guys good?"

A groan comes from Leif, "They beat me up when they caught me and some more when I was unconscious. I am in rough shape. At least one broken rib."

Samuel added, "I think I have a concussion."

Gale cursed, "Fuck, do you think Mom is close to here? I am going off the fucking assumption that it was the bastard Volto who got us."

I replied, "I heard them refer to their Boss as Volto. So Mom might be here, but I hope she has escaped already. Our fathers will freak."

"Shh! I hear someone!" shushed Neal.

Everyone shut up and turned towards the door. I winced as the movement jarred my ribs. I guess Leif is not the only one with a broken rib. That shit takes forever to heal. I see a face appear in the tiny window in the door. A second later, the door is open and five men walk in.

Guy 1 told the group, "As I said, they are all awake."

Guy 2 added, "We now have ten of them instead of just one."

Guy 5 who appears to be the leader and who stuck to the shadows growled out, "You shouldn't have lost the mother in the first place."

Gale interrupted, "Fucking A! Mom escaped, she is going to come for us."

Guy 3 chuckled, "That's exactly what we are hoping for. And next time shut up!"

Guy 4 moved forward and gave Gale a punch in the gut, "Not so talkative now, huh?"

Immediately, I tried to defend my brother, "Hey bastards! Leave my brother alone!"

Guy 1 walked up to me and caressed my face, "What a beautiful little girl, you should learn to be quiet."

I flinch back away from his slimy hands, "Hey, pervert! Leave me alone."

I promptly kicked him in the balls. I was chained with my arms to the wall, but my feet were free and I do not take well to pedos.