Vote for new GB fanfic

This is how it goes:

1. You comment on your favorite description with its' number preferably.

2. You comment a title for the description you picked.

3. You answer the questions I need answers to in order to be able to write the fanfic

***

This is a brand new idea that I haven't posted on any of my previous chapters for a new GB fanfic (1) with a potential excerpt from the book :

Four years.

It's been four years since Sang has seen her boys. They left for a month long mission and never came back. She waited for a while, and tried to figure out what happened to her boys. But the Academy refused to let her into their section of the hospital because she wasn't officialy Academy. Erica and Jessica had moved away apparently while Uncle was taking a vacation. 

Sang wasn't stupid, she knew that they were being protected by the Academy because the mission the boys were working on was dangerous. They were their family.

But what did that make her?

After one more devastating event, Sang couldn't deal with her life anymore.

She sold all her belongings, packed up a bag of stuff she kept and left. Using her Ghost bird identity, she did what she always wanted to do. Help people! She hacked into the Academy and every call for help they ignored because it was too dangerous she took it. 

She made friends, she made enemies. But most importantly, she didn't have to be Sang anymore.

She never gave a name, but people on the sreet gave her one. Depending on the city or place, the descriptions of her varied, but one things stayed the same. They all could agree that this girl was batshit crazy.

What would happen if finally after four years of no contact the Blackbourne Team comes back from their mission?

Erica and Jessica move back. Uncle comes back from his extended vacation. All of them come back only to find Sang gone. All of them thought that the Academy had her, but they don't. 

To what length will the Blackbourne Team go to get their bird back? 

And is she even the same bird they all left behind?

***

"Where is Sang?" the Blackbourne Team had shown up to the Academy hospital after finding Sang disappeared.

The Academy Council sighs, and Dr. Roberts speaks up, "We don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know where Sang baby is?" yells North.

Another man on the council, Mr. Bubbles, rubs his eyes tiredly, "It's not for lack of trying. Something happened to your bird, that set her off. She has complete access to the Academy server by hacking into it. She is a complete wild card."

Dr. Roberts explains, "If you want to find her, find the most dangerous mission. Look for the places where the people suffer the post. Then, listen to reports for a crazy woman and you have found Sang. She goes by whatever name they give her, the Joker, Harley Quinn. The only thing the reports agree upon is that this bird is either the most brave bird ever or she has a serious death wish."

"What have we done?" is the only question on the minds of this Team. They all knew they were to blame for this all.

Questions needed to be answered: