14. Return of The Monsters

Anthony went home, and, unfortunately, in exchange for that, a malevolent creature in a lilac hanbok showed up to the front door.

Spencer's Mother.

Her black-dyed hair was long and tied up in a uniform chignon, skin was milk-white just like how she wanted for Spencer, and Lee Eun-Ji was by her side to hold a large umbrella to block what sunlight there was. She was ready for the world with the belief that it would all be her stage.

"Mother." Spencer said with clenching fists.

"Hi Sua." Poisoned honey filled the atmosphere, and filled Spencer with more anger. "Goodness, Sua-"

"Tae-Young."

"What?"

"Seo Tae-Young. If you can't say my American name say my real Korean name Mother." Spencer informs their Mother. Mother looks to change the subject.

"Adrian, you look like you gained weight. Same with you Ambrose." Spencer slams their fist on a table.

"So you raise me to not speak English and yet here you are speaking English as if your manifesto never occurred? Some mother you are Seo So-Ra." Spencer suddenly was on the ground, punches flying from both Eun-Ji and Spencer, with the only people separating them were their servants and brothers.

"Get out. I don't want to see your face on my property. You or your mangy dog." Spencer gestures at the restrained Eun-Ji as they check to make sure their nose wasn't bleeding. Mother lets out a rather fake sounding huff, before telling little sister to follow her to the exit, while servants make sure that they leave.

Ji-Soo goes to help Spencer but Adrian interferes. "You okay." Spencer nods, Adrian gently cleans any wounds he could find with hydrogen peroxide, and places tiger balm on any bruises he could find. "I'm hungry." the brothers couldn't help but laugh "You fight with your sister and now you're hungry?" Spencer nods and states very simply that wanted to eat more beef intestines, along with some spicy rice cakes.

Spencer sat there eating, with brothers and maid watching. "Ji-Soo" Ji-Soo answers politely while Spencer wipes their mouth "tell the staff that if my mother, or father, ever steps foot on this property, to not hesitate to apprehend them and report them to the police for harassment." Ji-Soo goes to gather staff to relay the message. Spencer eats their dessert of red bean filled fish-shaped pancakes. Adrian inquires about their choice of action, but they assure their brothers that it's better than the alternative of parricide as they bite the head of the pancake.