5. Ambrose's Bedroom

Ambrose laid in bed with a woman in his arms. He couldn't think of her name at the moment, but pet names will do as he massaged the areas that he struck with his riding crop. His finger brushes against her neck and she flinches.

"I'll get you some water." he whispers, as he puts his boxers and sweatpants on. He leaves her in the bedroom, and shuffles to Adrian's room next door. Ambrose shuffles to his brother's bed, and lightly nudges his sleeping form. "What?" Adrian was half-asleep but Ambrose knew he was listening.

Ambrose starts crying as Adrian props himself up. "What happened this time?" Ambrose tackle-hugs his brother "I think I choked her too hard." the older of the Fonseca brothers sighs.

"One question: Is she still alive?" Ambrose nods as he wipes his tears. "Okay, so I know for a fact you said you were gonna get her some water because you're my brother I know you." Ambrose nods again, not surprised that Adrian knows these details.

"Well go get the damn girl some water, in fact get her some booze while your at it 'cause, shit, I would need some if I was a girl and a five-foot-nine man rearranged my insides while I was handcuffed to his bed in the middle of a multi-million dollar mansion that his little sibling inherited." Ambrose nods. He gets up and goes to fetch the glass of water he promised her, meanwhile Adrian went back to sleeping muttering about bringing partners over on the first week of living here.

As she drank her glass of water, Ambrose suddenly remembered her name. "Kat." she looks at him as she sets her glass down.

"I'm okay." Kat assures him.

"You sure? I could've sworn you went limp for a moment." he says quietly.

Kat takes his hand, soft and gentle like him, "I'm sure, get in." she invites him to bed and he accepts her offer.

In the morning Ambrose puts on a sweater that covered the marks he received the other night, Kat had snuck out earlier. She claimed that it was too awkward to eat at a table with a younger sibling present.

"Morning family." middle child Ambrose says, his siblings respond back. Spencer is breaking open the yolk of their eggs when they notice something on his neck. "What is this?" they ask in Korean, Ambrose looks at them confused before pulling out his phone and checking his reflection.

He was mortified. Adrian bursts out laughing, as Ambrose quickly pulls off the black leather collar that he had left on from last night's activities. "Ambrose, was just pretending to be a puppy Spencer." Ambrose turns cherry red, which isn't helped when a maid comes asking about what to do with the bloodstain on the sheets.

Adrian is on the floor now. "Brother, are you okay?" Spencer tries to roll up his sweater to check but he swats them away, because he doesn't want them to see the scratch marks on his back. "What's the matter Ambrose? Got something to hide?" Ambrose's face grows hotter.

"You two are the worst!"