Chapter 22

Demi POV

The next morning I wake up to a phone call. I answer it and groan, "Hello?"

"Did you see the news?"

"What news?"

Matthew sounds concerned which makes me concerned because he loves press and gossip. I turn on the TV while Quinn sleeps soundly next to me and see pictures and videos of us from last night.

"Holy shit."

"What are you gonna do? Demi this is hu-" "I'll call you back."

I hang up and shake Quinn as I feel my face go white with fear.

"Quinny, wake up."

"Hmm? What's wrong?" She wipes her eyes and looks at the TV. 

"No." She jumps up now, paying full attention and curses, grabbing her phone until the doorbell goes off.

"Fuck fuck fuck. It's Brittany."

Quinn throws on sweatpants over her boxers and runs downstairs. I follow after her in a hurry, keeping my distance. 

"You have got to be kidding me Quinn! SERIOUSLY?" The ginger shoves Quinn back in anger while I watch from the bottom of the stairs. 

Her furious blue eyes find me and she grunts, "You."

She marches over and hisses into my face, "What did I tell you? Stay away from her. Quinn doesn't need some fucking addict in her life. You're disgusting, fat, ugly, and a fucking slut."

"Brittany!" Quinn comes over and steps beside me, pushing Brittany slowly backwards while my blood begins to boil in my own veins.

"No, fuck you Brittany. You're just jealous that Quinn loves me and not you. Plus, we all know that I'm the better fuck." My lips curl up into a wide smirk as I slowly walk closer to the ginger in strange confidence.

Sam and Quinn look completely shocked at what I just said but Brittany just looks pissed.

I don't see her hand until it contacts my face sharply and harsh.

"BRITT!" Quinn rushes over but I wave her off, rubbing my cheek while I chuckle.

"That all you got?"

I reel back and slap her twice as hard, watching her eyes go wide. When she recovers, her eyes tear up while she looks at Quinn.

"You cheated on me. I told you what would happen and you still did it. Quinny, we used to be great. What happened to us?"

Quinn clears her throat and shrugs, "I'm sorry Brittany. I just can't anymore."

She looks between all of us and scoffs, "You'll regret this."

Then, she leaves, door slamming soon after her.

When I turn towards the other two, their jaws are practically on the floor staring at me. I just shrug in response, "What?"

Sam just shakes her head in laughter and walks away while Quinn bites her lip, looking me up and down. Okay now that just made me feel...well...Quinn is just hot in all ways.

"What?"

She walks closer to me and holds my waist while she leans in to kiss me.

"That was sexy."

Her voice comes out in a whisper with a lustful rasp in her tongue. I feel something in me throb as she pulls away, her eyes dark with something I haven't seen in her in months.