2

In which Beam was jealous and Forth might had not taken it seriously. That taught him more about Beam Baramee.

First semester, Third Year.

They were eating their lunch as they casually chat with each other. Which mostly it was Forth doing the talk and Beam humming or nodding as he stuffed their food into his mouth.

Yes. Their food. For some reason, Forth decided to just order just a plate of pasta for the two of them, and share it. He claimed he was not hungry. Judging from the way he was eating, he might not be as hungry as Beam.

Phana eyed the two and then turned to the other couple on their table, Ming and Kit. The two, unlike the previous couple who harmonically chat, were bickering per usual about something that even Phana could not understand. He sighed lightly before he turned back to his boyfriend.

Meanwhile Forth, eyed something on the corner of Beam's lips as he talked. Beam hummed and nodded as his eyes stayed on the pasta.

“Lam probably needs my help with the lab, since Park needs to repeat another lab.” Forth said, as he casually ran his right thumb on Beam's left corner of the lips and the licked the thumb.

He then spooned some pasta sauce from the plate and shoved it into his mouth, like his previous action was a normal thing to do in public spaces. Beam tried his best not to blush but he was sure Forth noticed his slightly red cheeks already, judging by the way Forth took a lingering glance at him afterward.

“I'll be quite busy next week na,” Forth continued, to which Beam replied a short “Oh,”. He then nodded, shoving pasta into his mouth.

“I probably cannot come here for lunch, but you can come to my cafeteria if you want.” Forth said, spooning yet again the pasta sauce. He was still full from the brunch he had with Beam this morning.

“Okay,” Beam replied, glancing at Forth with a smile on his lips before he went back to focus on the food. Forth then continued to talk about whatever, with Beam still humming and nodding occasionally. Not that Forth minded anyway, the only person he talked to the most was Beam.

Forth was talking about the hazing activity he would have that evening when a hand touched his left shoulder. Forth turned around to look at the owner of the hand. Beam, who noticed that Forth stopped talking also looked up. It was their batch Engineering's star, Lin.

Forth raised one eyebrow at the girl. “What's up?” Forth asked straightforwardly. Now, he would usually glare at whoever dared to touch him besides his friends and Beam, but he knew this girl.

It should not be a problem, right?

“They told me to inform you to help out the Moons and Stars this semester.” She said, in a monotone. Forth slightly frowned.

He had taken a position of the Head Hazer already. If he needed to help out for Moons and Stars competition, then his time with Beam would lessen greatly. Plus, it should be a responsibility of last year's Moons and Stars to handle that competition this year.

If anything, Ming should handle it!

Forth turned to Ming who was teasing Kit. “Ming, are you not handling Moons and Stars competition?” Forth asked. Ming stopped teasing the guy next to him and looked at Forth.

“I will,” Ming nervously answered. He knew that tone. It was the warning tone Forth would give whenever someone tried to push his buttons. “W-why?”

“Then why am I called to help out?” Forth asked, looking at Ming and then at Lin. He then raised his eyebrows.

“Did you not see how the freshmen behave this year?” Lin asked coldly. “They are like disciplined dogs!” Lin exclaimed sarcastically.