Chapter 37: Violet Is Missing

Start from the beginning

"It is." Yuma and the girls ran to it and they gasped with what they saw.

"Look!" Tori said and pointed to the jewelry she saw on the ground. She bent over and picked it up. "It's Violet's necklace." She said. "She wouldn't just.. leave it here."

"She must of been here." Rio said.

"Hey," Yuma's pendant glowed towards the direction of a duel monster card. "This card, it's ripped? Astral gave Violet this card. I wonder what could of happened?"

"Yeah," Tori looked around and crossed her arms. "I feel like something bad happened to her."

"I feel it too." Yuma said. "I--" His pendant glowed really bright everyone's eyes darkened, as they all began to see the same vision.

~~~~~

Violet saw that Ray was texting her and she responded back to him, while hiding her duel gazer from plain sight, as Anna was sitting next to her in class.

-
--
---
----
------

Violet lied to Anna, so that she could see go secretly see Ray alone.

"Hello, Violet." She saw a shadow come out, as she was at the back of the school.

"Hi, Ray." Violet smiled. "I'm here.

Ray smiled and ran over to her, "I really missed you."

"I missed you too, Ray-chan~♡!" Violet closed her eyes.

Ray immediately hugged her. "I'm so happy I get to finally see you..."

Violet blushed and returned back his warm hug. It left her speechless, leaving her with a bundle of infinite butterflies to roam around inside of her.

A creepy unfamiliar smirk appeared onto Ray's lips. "so...I can do this," He got an card that had a evil aura to it. And he stuck it in front of her eyes, so she could be hypnotized by the sign of the Barian Cross.

Violet's eyes were soon lifeless, filled with no bright colors of life itself. She dropped her card. Ray picked up the card that had an angel on it and ripped it up to shreds.

And Violet's necklace slipped out of her pocket, dropping onto the ground. "You're now in my control, Violet." Ray started laughing like crazy, while he was in his psychotic state of mind.

~~~~~

As soon as the flashback of the vision was over, Yuma and the girls all looked at each other in shock. "Violet..."

"She's...gone." Tori said.

"And, Ray took her and she is now in control with the sign of the Barian Cross?" Yuma looked down in shame. "I can't believe he would do this."

Anna started crying. "This is all my fault!" She started to feel guilty. "I just let Violet go by herself and now, she's gone!" She said. "I'm her friend...I'm supposed to make sure she's safe."

"It's not your fault. Don't blame yourself for it." Tori hugged Anna. "You didn't know she was lying..or that she was in contact with Ray."

"And, we should of seen this coming." Rio said. "Since we didn't let her be with Vector. All of us, didn't." She frowned. "Even though, we knew how much it hurt her and how much she missed him." She said. "She would of ended up sneaking off either way, just so she could see him."

"You're right." Anna said. "We can't stop Violet from wanting to see Ray--I know she--"

"So, what are we going to do?" Tori asked Yuma.

"We should keep on looking for her. But we're not sure where Vector could of taken her?" Yuma said.

"And he has the Barian Cross. She's left unprotected without this card Astral gave her and without that necklace." Said Rio.

"I say, we don't stop looking for her just yet." Yuma said. "I have a feeling that, whatever it is. There is something Vector is planning to do? I guess...all we can do is wait for a bit and see what happens?"