"Hey." He says back, focusing more on the random fans walking over. I stepped back, giving them their time.

"Tori!" A muffled scream comes from side stage. I look over to see Jack motioning for me to come over to him.

"What's up?" I ask as I walk over and he shushes me, placing his entire hand over my face.

"Can't... breathe..." I mumble into his hand and he pulls back.

"Sorry. Just stay here for a minute." He whispers, pulling me further away from the stage. I narrow my eyes, looking up at the silver boy. He avoids my gaze, looking out into the messy crowd. He grabs my hand and pulls me away into a storage room, closing the door. 

"You can't go out with him tonight." Jack says sternly and I roll my eyes.

"This again? Seriously?" I groan, reaching for the door handle. He grabs my hand, pulling it back.

"Just listen to me please." He begs, his large chocolate brown eyes staring into mine. I sigh, waiting for him to explain.

"You can't go out with him tonight because the place he wants to take you to is NOT a good idea." He says and I raise an eyebrow, confused.

"How so?"

"You don't wanna know."

"Actually I do." I cross my arms, growing impatient.

"Tori, please. Just don't do this. I know it'll only end badly." He sighs, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Please." He begs.

"Jack I'm a grown woman. You can't kee doing this. I've got my own life." I say, brushing past him. I walk out to find awsten and he's finally alone. I hug him, smiling.

"Ready for our date?" He asks and I nod, pulling away from him. Our hands intertwine as we make our way to the bus where he changes into something that's not drenched in sweat. He walks out wearing a black button up short sleeve shirt, black pants, and black boots. His hair is somewhat fixed.

"Well aren't you just handsome as ever." I say, winking.

"Look at yourself, babe. Not that you're handsome. You're hot- I mean- you're-"

"Thanks babe." I laugh as he stumbles over his words. He blushes, laughing some. Our hands intertwine as we walk down the street.

"Soooo what are we gonna do on this fancy date of yours?" I ask, curiously.

"Well I was thinking we go to a nice place to eat. I'm talking nice as fuck for my lady. And then I don't know, makeout on a lamppost?"

"You drive a hard bargain, but, I have an idea too." I say and he raises an eyebrow, smirking.

"Not that. Perv."

"Listen, I have needs!"

"God I know. You're like Regina George."

"That's the highest compliment anyone has ever gave me." He gasps, placing his hand over his heart dramatically.

"It's official. I fell in love with an idiot."

"I love you too, my lovely little uh... shrimp??" He giggles, giving his mouth with his hand.

"Shrimp??" I question, laughing.

"I'm new to this whole 'Happy relationship' thing okay!"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"You do realize your date idea was to go to this janky deserted drive-in, right? We could've chosen any other place. Literally any other place." Awsten says, climbing the fence. He lands on the other side and walks beside me, looking around at the overgrown trees that were scattered around the lot.