Chapter thirty nine

Unknown P.O.V

It was now the third month that Lily was on tour with the boys. Since her talk with Jack she had been slipping into even smaller sizes almost every two weeks. She was now currently at a size 4 but no one noticed as she wore baggy clothes. Her poor lifestyle had started to take its toll on her from day to day.

At first it was just feeling tired all the time but she could handle that.

Then it was the stomach pains but she always took medicine so she could handle that.

It then moved onto her hair falling out but she could could wear it up so she could handle that.

Finally, it was her self respect she thought she could handle that but in reality, she had lost it the minute she decided that purging was beneficial.

The whole time she was on tour she hadn't once called her mother, afraid she'd be disappointed in her for not being fantastic like she always wanted her to be. She was afraid that her own mum would judge her like everyone else which was absolutely crazy. But Lily didn't see that.

Not only had she began drifting from her own mother but practically everyone else in her life as well.

Georgia constantly tried speaking to her but she would always have an excuse to rush off.

The boys rarely spoke to her now, only politely when she was doing their makeup.

Jack hadn't even looked in her direction since she walked away.

She was so caught up in her own weight conscious world that she had no clue of how many of her relationships were on the brink of collapsing.

Her routine consisted of wake up, purge, dance, snack, purge, nap, boys makeup, purge, sleep, repeat.

She didn't realise she was ruining her body, she didn't realise she was ruining her life.

But then again, nobody else did either.

They all thought she was being bitchy and ignorant like the tabloids and fans labelled her. They began to believe in the rumours as she became distant, not once pausing to look at the bigger picture.

But should they really be expected to?

Lily hid her problem, her illness relatively well.

To the average stranger, she was no more than a lethargic girl who liked to dance.

No one knew what went though her mine 24/7.

No one knew her motives to dance.

No one knew why she wanted to escape reality.

No one knew how much she loathed herself.

No one knew that Lily Ryder was bulimic.

Not even herself.

Authors note

Once again I am sorry if this is offensive. This part of the story will be ending soon, ethic the next two chapters. Short chapter I know but I don't want to go into too much coffee detail on this sensitive subject. Thank You for reading xx