Chapter twenty five

Tonight I was going to the boys last show in this town. I was excited and nervous.

Excited because I loved seeing them perform and would never get bored of watching them.

Nervous because today's the day I tell them my decision and I was still undecided. It's pretty clear to me that Nate isn't for me, he's too much like a brother and I don't think I could learn how to like him like that, let alone love him.

That left Sam and Jack, both handsome, charming, sweet boys who have made me feel amazing when I've spent time with them.

Let's just say I have a lot of thinking to do today.

It was currently one in the afternoon. I had only just woke up since I got home late from Jack's date and then when I did eventually go to bed, I couldn't sleep. The decision infiltrated my every thought, I couldn't escape it.

I knew I was going to feel guilty for crushing two boys tonight and the worst part is that I might not even be sure about my decision.

We had all decided that I will tell them my decision after they've performed so they could be their best for the fans.

I finished the last spoonful of my cereal and placed the bowl in the sink.

I got ready for the day; showering, dressing, putting my makeup on and styling my hair.

Today I wore dark blue skinny jeans that clung to my legs perfectly, a plain white tee with a black blazer over the top. I had my Chelsea boots on and my hair in a messy ponytail. My makeup consisted of black winged eyeliner, mascara and red lips. Classic.

My phone rang from across the room, signalling that I had a text.

I strolled over and scooped it up, checking the notification.

"Hey Lil, come over to the venue and bring treats😘 x" it was from Sam and even with emoji's he managed to my heart race. I grinned like an idiot as I swiped my house keys, phone and money before leaving the house.

I walked into town, wrapping my blazer around me to block out the slight breeze and headed to Starbucks. I ordered coffees for the boys and a coffee frappuccino for myself. My order was ready within minutes so I soon paid and left, heading over to a small bakery just down the street.

As soon as I walked through the door, I was hit with the gorgeous smell of bread and pastries. My eyes scanned all of the delicacies they had to offer before choosing several cupcakes to take back with me.

As I balanced everything in my hands I managed to hail a cab, telling the driver the address for the venue. We weren't far away and made it there in five minutes. I paid the driver and jumped out.

I strolled through the entrance, right up to the boys dressing room without so much as a murmur from the security. Take that Steve.

I didn't bother to knock as I just entered, pushing the door open with my backside seeing as I had both my hands full.

When I walked in I was met with the sight of the guys play fighting on the floor. Typical boys.

I whistled to catch their attention, succeeding as their heads all snapped to me as they froze in their positions.

"I brought treats?" I offered. That's all it took for them to come rushing over to take everything out of my hands.

They devoured the cupcakes, leaving me one after I scolded them for being greedy.

We were sipping on our drinks and chatting when Steve poked his head round the door.

"Guys we need to do a sound check, some of the mic's have been playing up." the boys nodded and stood up, dragging me along with them.

We made it to the stage, Jack J led me over to the same stool I sat on earlier that week, so I could watch.

I looked out to where the crowd would be to see several members of the crew chatting.

A girl stood near the back caught my attention. She looked too young to be here for work.

I tapped Steve's shoulder, as he was closest to me and asked him about the girl.

"That's my daughter, Georgia. She lives with me now and she likes the boys music so I thought I'd bring her to the show today." He informed me.

She was very pretty with her long brown hair curled to perfection and stunningly planned outfit; that girl has style there's no denying it.

She looked sort of lonely all by herself so I decided to hop off the stage and talk to her.

As I approached her, she began to look around nervously. When I was in speaking distance I greeted her.

"Hi I'm Lily, you're Georgia right? Steve's daughter?" Her face tinted pink which I thought was sweet.

"Y-yeah. Hi." she said meekly.

"Are you looking forward to the show tonight?" I asked, hoping she would warm up to me.

"Yeah, I love the boys music." she replied and I smiled as she seemed to become more comfortable with me now.

"Lily!" Jack J shouted me from the stage.

"What?!" I shouted back, briefly smiling at Georgia as I waited for his reply.

"Come on, we've got to get ready!"

"Alright alright calm down!" I practically screamed at him.

I turned back to Georgia.

"It was lovely meeting you. I suppose I'll see you later tonight?" she nodded and waved me off as I walked to the dressing room.

The boys were all in the process of changing so I walked in on four half naked teenage boys.

"Guys!" i exclaimed, covering my eyes; my innocent eyes!

"Sorry Lil." They said in unison whilst chuckling. That was creepy.

"Is it safe?" I asked, not daring peek through my fingers just in case I saw flesh or nipples.

"Yeah, you're good." Sam replied. I gingerly removed my hand from my eyes, relieved to see them all fully clothed.

"Glad you all decided to stop being sluts for me." I smirked at my little joke; proud of myself for being witty for once in my life.

"Ha ha you're so funny, I nearly peed myself." Nate remarked sarcastically. I rolled my eyes, my smirk dropping from my face.

"Not needed." I bluntly said back. Steve's head popped round the door yet again to inform us that there was ten minutes till the show started. The boys started doing their pre show rituals; Jack and Jack saying a little prayer, Sam doing press ups and Nate just having a quick lay down.

I stood there awkwardly by myself, not knowing what to do.

Once they had all finished with their quirks, we had a group hug. It warmed my heart that they included me; they thought I was part of their team. This was like my life dream.

We all headed over to wings. I was given a chair to sit on so I could watch in comfort.

Suddenly, the lights dimmed and the crowd roared making me cover my ears from the how loud they were.

One by one the boys headed on stage, pumped and ready to go.

Authors note

New character alert! Dedicated to my best friend Georgia(hence the character name) go check out her stories they're amazing. Her username is Pixiedustandsammy. Comment what you thought of this chapter and vote if you liked it! Thankyou for reading! Xx