Chapter 10

Astrid’s pov

“Oh my gods Astrid what happened?!” Fishlegs said looking concerned. “Where’s Hiccup?”

“H-He gave hi-himself up, f-for me!” I said crying non-stop.

“Well we have to get him back then!” Snotlout butted in.

“No, i-it’s too dangerous, hiccup has a plan.”

“Well what is it then?” Eret asked, just as curious as I was.

“I don’t know, but we’ve got to trust him.” They all nodded and we flew back to berk.

<><><><><><><><><><><> 

When we got back, I was still crying and a few people stopped me and asked why I just told them to meet in the great hall later tonight and to tell the friends to come. It pained me enough to only tell the story once, I don’t think I could repeat it that many times. We were all in the great hall and I was about to go onto the stage, even though I didn’t want to, when Eret stopped me.

“Do you want me to explain it too them?” He asked. I nodded, knowing one of them would have to finish it for me anyway because I would be crying.

“Thank you.

<><><><><><><><><><><> 

Hiccup’s pov

“Hey, you know I could tell that terrible terror over there to do anything you want.” I said to the two guards who were watching my cell in the lower deck of Dagurs boat.

“Really?” The slightly fatter guard asked.

“Anything?” The Hairy one asked.

“Yep, all you’ve gotta do is bring it closer to me cell so it can hear me.” The two guards nodded at each other and the fat one brought over the small terrible terror.

“Tell him to do a backflip!” I knelt down in front of the dragon and started speaking dragonease.

“Hey, could you help me get out of here? You can come with me.”

“Ok, what do you want me to do?”

“See the two guards?” he nodded his head that was almost too big for his head. “Well, I want you to see if you can get the keys of one of them, pass them to me then distract them ok?” he nodded and flew to the fat guard and grabbed his keys. He then threw them into my cell and started hitting the two guards in the face with his tail. They instantly started chasing him and I unlocked my cell door and walked out a few steps.

“You know, you really shouldn’t trust the enemy.” The both turned to look at me and when they notice I was out, they started walking towards me. I kicked one of them in the chest and knocked him down, I then turned to the other one and punched him in the head, instantly knocking him out. I hadn’t realised that although I knocked him over, the first guard was still conscious and had managed to grab a knife and threw it at me, lucky for me he had a bad aim and the knife only cut my shoulder. When I turned to look at him I saw that the terrible terror had shot him in the face! I gestured for him to follow me and he did so. I went up to the top deck where I knew they were keeping toothless.

“Hey! How’d you get out?” I heard one of the few guards on this boat yell. I picked up a bucket that was on the floor next to me and shoved it on his head and he fell overboard.

“Hiccup?!” dagur shouted.

“Hello dagur, you really need some better guards you know, I mean even I can get past them and I’m about half their weight and I’ve only got one foot!” He started laughing and the rest of the guards from this boat were gathering behind him. What he didn’t know was that toothless was also behing him untying himself.

“You’re not escaping.” He said.

“I wouldn’t be so sure about that.”

“Oh yeah? How  are you going to get past me and all my other guards without a weapon?” he asked holding up my inferno which he took from me. “How do you even work this thing?”

“Like this.” I kicked it out of his hands and into the air where I caught it. I pressed the button that let out the flaming sword and waved it in front of me. Toothless had finished untying himself and was pushing past people to get to me. I jumped on him. “Bye dagur.”

 <><><><><><><><><><><><>

Astrid’s pov

Eret had explained everything to everyone and most of us had gone home now except for me, Valka and, Gobber.

“It’s my entire fault he’s not here right now” I said, still crying.

“Astrid, don’t say that. It’s not your fault at all!” Valka exclaimed.

“And, if the lad said he had a plan, I know he’ll get out of there. I mean, most of dagur’s men and really stupid.” Gobber said. They were trying to cheer me up but I could see that really the wanted to cry too. I heard the door open but was looking the other way so I didn’t know who had entered.

“Go away snotlout! I told you, I don’t need you to comfort me!” I shouted.

“Well it’s not snotlout but it looks like you're busy so ill just come back later” That voice!

“HICCUP!” I screamed running into his arms. He held me close and we must’ve stayed like that for a while until Gobber cleared his throat. Hiccup went over and hugged valka.

“How did you escape?” She asked.

“Well…” he explained the whole thing to us and I was shocked really to how easy it all sounded. He said goodnight to his mum and Gobber, when gobber patted him in the shoulder he flinched a little but apart from that, he seemed fine!

“So what do you think of a night flight mi ‘lady?”

“I think that’s a great idea!”

<><><><><><><><><><><> 

Hey guys! Slightly longer chapter today yay :)! Sorry I didn’t update last night, I had loads of homework! So please comment with story idea’s cause I’m running out fast! I will give you credit don’t worry :). Byeeeeeeeeee