Chapter 5✔️

Jax's POV

She had a right to be mad, but she didn't have the right to tell me that I was like her stepfather. I would never do the things that he has done.

The things that sick bastard did to her were awful. The more I sat here thinking about him, the more I wanted to kill. The thirst for blood on my hands was increasing by the second.

I abruptly stood up and left my office. If I couldn't kill that bastard myself then I was going to have someone do it for me.

I walked outside and called Valarie. She was my best tracker. I needed her to haunt this man down.

"Look up where Nick Johnson is right now. Send me the location when you find him."

I hung up the phone and got in my car. I sped off down the road with one thing on my mind. I was going to bring this bastard to my house and torture him for the way he treated Sky. I knew that the last time he did anything was the day I left.

I was mindlessly driving around until I got the whereabouts of Nick. I wanted blood and I wasn't going to stop until I got it.

I pulled up to his house and put the car in park. I pulled my phone out and messaged one of my workers. Miles was someone that I knew I could trust around Skylar. I let him know that he needed to keep Skylar occupied and take her to the room. Once I was sure that he received my message I turned my phone off and hopped out of the car.

I walked up to the front door making sure that my gun was in the holster. I took all the bullets out except for one. It was more interesting that way. I kicked the door down and walked in unannounced. I made eye contact with a woman who was playing with a little boy. I smiled at her and walked around the first floor until I spotted my target. I had a clear shot to the back of his head but I wanted this to be fun.

I tapped his shoulder with the butt of my gun. He spun around. He looked at me and rolled his eyes. He doesn't know who I am anymore. The last time he saw me I was still in school.

"Hey, Nick. Long time since you've seen me huh?"

He didn't respond. Strike one.

"I'm not going to repeat myself."

Strike two. I repeated myself.

Footsteps sounded in the hallway until they came to a complete stop. The female voice sounded shaky when she questioned me.

"Who are you? What do you want from us?"

I didn't answer her. I just turned and smiled. She was caught off guard which made it easy for me to grab her and put my hand on her neck. I would never kill anyone that didn't deserve it, but he didn't know that.

Once he saw that I had his girl he instantly started talking.

"H-hey man that my girl and my son's mom. What do you want? I'll give it to you just let her go."

I got the response that I had wanted. I let her go and pulled my gun out.

I pointed it right at him and said, " I want you to come with me. You've done some things to my girl."

He was reluctant but walked out of the room with his hands up.

I put my gun away because I didn't want his child to see it. We walked outside and I pulled him by the nape of his neck.

"Tell your girl what you did. NOW."

I knew that she was at the door listening to our conversation.