Epilogue

Master Makarov P.O.V

I  tapped my foot angrily as I waited for my boys to get into the guild. I had caught wind of what they had planned and I wasn't impressed to say the least. Mira is so care free. Giggling about her matchmaking. What if the girls didn't want to be kissed? They would actually make a competition on kissing girls and sadly, a few of them would even do it without consent.

My children walked into the guild hall one by one and I decided to wait for all of them to arrive before ripping into them. Finally, team Natsu barrelled into the hall and that's when I could finally lose it.

"Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, Bickslow, Romeo, Laxus, Elfman, get over her NOW." My voice boomed over chatter, my children all looking towards me.

"Calm down, Gramps." My grandson had a mug full of beer in front of his face, regardless of the time of the morning.

Once they had reached the barrel I was standing on, they stopped.

"How dare you! Friendly competition is very common here in Fairy Tail, it is one of the things we are most proud of! But making such an insulting competition involving the fine maidens of our guild! How incompetent! What do you have to say for yourselves?!"

It was quiet. Almost deafening. Then they all pointed at each other, "He did it."

I growled and started grow to the size of the guild hall. "I should throw you out of this guild! And I would if you weren't such strong members! But don't think this will go unpunished!"

Before I could continue, Lucy, Juvia, Freed, Wendy, Lisanna, Evergreen and Levy pushed their way over.

"Wait, master!" Lucy called. "We're not some sort of child who goes along with anything."

"Do you think we would let some man just do as they please?" Evergreen placed her hand on her hip.

"We let them kiss us." Levy piped up, blushing as she realized what she said.

"And they told us that they only entered the competition if they had a specific girl in mind." Lisanna said.

"Or man." Laxus corrected, throwing a smirk over to Freed as he sipped from his mug.

I had settled down to my normal size, but that still didn't mean I wasn't furious. "And remind me again on what the punishments were if you were to lose."

Everyone knew exactly what I was planning to do if they told me. Everyone except Natsu.

"Do whatever the winners tell them to, for the whole day!" Gray and Gajeel clamped their hands over his mouth but it was too late. A smirk grew on my face, but I quickly hid it.

"Well. I don't like what you did to your partners. But as long as they are fine with it, I will think about holding back for your punishment." I looked at the faces of the women and the green haired wizard. After reassured that they're fine and happy, I turn back to the men. "Alright then. You have to do what I want today. That's your punishment."

"Alright! A challenge? A monster?!" Natsu's excited voice was almost sad to what I had in mind.

"Mira, take them into the other room with the uniforms. I think we got some new bartenders for the day."

Mira giggled and waved for the boys to follow her. They walked into the other room and it was quiet. Then screaming. Then a spell that sounded a lot like Satan soul. Then they came tumbling out.

One by one, they came out wearing a short and cute maid outfit. It wasn't a pretty sight but honestly it wasn't really any better than usual.

No one's P.O.V

Natsu walked out, rocking the high-thigh socks and not caring he was wearing a dress. The headband sat uncomfortably on his pink hair and fell off a few times during the day, but he didn't seem to mind.

It was a struggle to keep the uniform on Gray, but somehow they managed. The socks fell down to his knees but Juvia would pull them up as she ran around after him.

Gajeel, no matter how many people told him to work as the bartender, he chugged down every beer he poured. The band pulled back his hair, which Levy complimented, but that only made Gajeel chug more beer.

Bickslow moped around for the first hour, but with some encouragement from Lisanna and Evergreen, he strut around the guild hall with no shame. His band sat awkwardly on his mohawk. Whenever he walked past Lisanna, she would pinch his butt which was the only thing he was embarrassed about anymore.

Laxus refused to exit the room for half the day, but Freed convinced him to come out somehow and the blonde joined Gajeel in draining the guild from any alcohol possible. Freed got bored and a little cheeky so he lifted up Laxus' skirt and peeked under it. The electric blonde pushed his skirt down and death threatened his partner, but Freed only chuckled.

Elfman said it was unmanly, but his sister's convinced him somehow to go around the guild hall normally. After a while, his pride was completely gone and he had forgotten about wearing ladies clothes as he brawled around the guild.

Poor Romeo was bright red for the whole day as he served drinks with the others. Kinana had to teach them manners (which most of them ignored) and how to make the drinks and such as she and Mira got a day off, watching the men scampering around.

Finally, this hell of a day was over and the sun dipped over the horizon on the first day of a new year. Each man, after changing back into their normal attire,  gave his lover a soft kiss on the cheek, then a big deserved kiss on the lips as they walked them home.

And that was the story of Fairy Tails New Year's Eve.