ELFGREEN: Make a wish

What's this? I'm not dead? Well it's not like many people read this anyway lol.

(In the middle of writing this atm ((also it's like 11:00pm))) head canon that Elfman is a really soft kisser. Loves soft kisses, gives soft kisses etc etc. Just think it's cute.

Evergreens P.O.V

I have a secret that I've kept from even the thunder legion. I'm dating that oaf the guild call Elfman... But I do admit he is a sweetheart. I mean, look at us now! I'm on his shoulders as we have finally departed from his siblings and the others.

He was talking about a mission he went on while I played with his white hair. My hands trailed down to the scar around his eye then to his Fairy Tail emblem on his neck. I smiled as I remember all the beautiful memories I have with him, even if we seem to fight everyday. It's all worth it, if I get to be with him.

"Uh, Ever?" I heard his voice vibrate through my hand. I placed them back in his albino hair as I hummed to let him know I was listening. "The guys have made a challenge that we have to kiss a girl at midnight or... We are forced to do whatever the winners want tomorrow."

A vein popped on my forehead. I hit him across the head with my fan. "Is that a poor excuse to get to kiss me?!" He shook his head and covered his head, his elbows pushing against my legs to keep me on his shoulders.

"No! I am serious." He humphed. (?)

"Well... I guess it wouldn't be so bad."

Elfman chuckled a little. We walked around for a while, talking, laughing, arguing, apologising. This was most of our relationship but God was it worth it. I folded my arms and rested them on his head, propping my chin on my arms.

He had so much faith and courage. His passion started to wear off on me and Bickslow had caught me more then once calling something manly and teasing me about it. Even though Elfman got on my nerves sometimes, I truly did love him.

Without realizing, I had zoned out and now we were in magnolia park. I saw a picnic blanket with a small basket unoccupied. I put two and two together and gasped softly.

Elfman lifted me off his shoulders and placed me on the blanket. We lay down and looked up at the sky speckled with blinking stars. Some time during our trance our hands had fell into each other's.

"Hey Elfman." My own voice startled me. "I love you."

Without hesitation or second thought, he answered. "I love you too, Ever."

A shooting star flew across the beautiful sky, streaking it with temporary light.

"Make a wish." I pressed my eyes together tightly and made a wish.

"What did you wish for?" He asked.

I turned my body and wrapped an arm across his side and rested my head against his shoulder as his arm wrapped around me.

"I wished this moment would never end." He smiled back at me, the corner of his eyes lifting up subtly. "What did you wish for."

Elfman looked back at the sky, took a drawn out breath, then looked back at me before replying.

"What would I need to wish for when everything I have is in my arms." He pulled me up so I was lying on top of him so he could wrap both arms around me. He laughed a little at the surprised squeal I made.

I bathed in the moment, enjoying every single drip of it. The deep breaths he made. The way he would make sure I didn't slip off his body, like the floor was made of poisoness snakes. All these little things added up to the man I loved.

I rested the side of my face against his chest, looking to the side. I saw the basket an arms length away. Grabbing it and looking through it and finding something that felt like chocolate.

Sure enough, a packet of milk chocolate was in my hand. I looked up at him to find him watching me with a soft gaze. He nodded at the packet, telling me to open it. At a lost for words, I open it.

Had he planned this all out? My heart fluttered and I may have fallen for him even more. I snap two pieces off and place one in his mouth and another in my own.

I groaned at how delicious the sweet was. I had never had a better chocolate in my life. Hugging Elfman tight, he seemed to notice my decision that that was the best food in the world. His stomach restricted and a booming laugh filled my ears and all I could do was laugh with him.

He sat up a little. "Come with me." Elfman still had a cheer to his voice as we stood.

He snatched my hand and started to jog slowly as I skipped to keep up. Elfman took me to a street I hadn't been on very much. We slowed down, huffing a little, but I looked up.

Soft green and red lights hung up high in the streets and flowers of all kinds were scattered across the stones. I looked up at who I thought was responsible but all Elfman did was smile.

"Love you, Ever." Tears swelled in my eyes.

"I love you so much, you big cheesy dork." Hands still intertwined, we walked down the street, basking in the light.

At the very end of the street was an empty band rotunda that had fuzzy yellow lights and looked like it was out of a Cinderella movie. I was speechless. He had completely blown me away this whole night.

We slowly danced to the sound of the guitar someone was strumming. Small steps scraping across the white concrete. The sound of the countdown filled our ears and we stopped swaying, but didn't let go of each other.

"5...4...3"

"So are you going to kiss me, big man?" I teased.

A smirk pulled at his lips before his lips were on my own. Soft, gentle kisses as he held me nicely in his arms, as if I was going to break. And honestly if he let go, I might've. He pulled away after what felt like an eternity, but eternity wasn't nearly enough. Before he could go back to standing position, I pulled him down for another kiss.

The guitarist had left us alone. We stayed like this for a while. Me on my toes, even in heels, and Elfman leaning down as our foreheads pressed together. Our breathing mixing when we weren't pecking the others lips. I wished this moment never ended.

Sadly though, all good things must come to an end. But somehow, I don't think this will be the last night like this.