Part of my instructions had been to have them split into 2 groups, the six most dominant and the six least dominant in their pack. Asher, Micah and Beckett didn't faze me at all with their posturing, my attention was focused more on Bowen as alpha and Colton and Simon as his second and third. "So why is it you wanted us separated like this?" Asher murmured out warily. "Well as the dominant wolves of your pack you are going to be the more protective and thus the more dangerous wolves I've got to deal with right now. I also had you come onto my territory to try and prevent any aggression your wolves might have to defending their land, this way they know they're the ones trespassing, not me." I answered slowly. 

"You thought about this carefully, didn't you?" Colton voiced curiously. "Yes, I did. I really didn't want to have to fight any of you if we could avoid it, and considering none of you have shifted or tried to attack shows that it seems to be working." I said as I scanned their group. "My pack knows how to control themselves, if not we couldn't live so close to town." Bowen growled out defensively. "Sure they know how to stay in control around HUMANS, as we've established already, I'm not human." I stated clearly to his frown. "I think my wolf knew that before you even told us." Micah said with a puzzled look on his face. 

"It wouldn't surprise me if that was the case, the beast side tends to notice things that the human side doesn't. Go ahead and get the others in here so we can get on with things." I nodded as Beckett went to open the door and allow the other six to slowly make their way inside. "Hey crazy girl." Gavin muttered shyly as I nodded to him with a small smile. "You guys good?" I voiced to the other six males that had joined us. "My wolf wants to roll over and cuddle you if that's a good thing?" Fletcher murmured uncertainly as the other five agreed to his words. "It is for what we're about to do next, thanks for being honest Puppet ." I nodded to him before focusing in on the 12 strong group. 

"What now?" Emmett asked curiously. "Now your wolves meet mine." I state carefully as they share a look of confusion. "Can you explain please?" Simon voiced with a frown. "I am going to go outside and shift and then one by one each of you will do the same until all our wolves have been introduced to each other. Except this time Streaks group will make the introductions first and Simon's group will come out after them." I answered. "Why switch it?" Colton frowned curiously at me.

 "Because once we shift things are going to be different and as I've said before your wolves are going to be more protective of the pack than theirs, letting them meet me first might help you to get it through your skulls that I don't mean any harm." I meet his eyes and hold his gaze, and after a minute he nods and turns his attention back to his alpha. "Well then Puppet and friends, shall we?" I hum out. I head out the front door, leading the group of the six less dominant males outside glad that they follow easily enough despite their uncertainty. Now came the best bit, learning if these crazy boys could put up with me in wolf form and not have me wanting to rip my new friendly neighbors to shreds.

                                          Fletcher

I felt like my mind and body were having an inner turmoil and neither one knew who was in the lead position. My wolf was anxious to meet the wolf that Sidney was hiding away from us, and yet I was still confused how she didn't smell like a wolf at all. "Well boys this is as good a spot as any. I'm going to shift first and then I will link you to come forward, then the introductions will begin." Her tone was calm and kind as we lined up side by side and she turned to face us. I was both disappointed and relieved when she decided not to strip out of her clothes and just shifted like it was nothing at all.