34- A kiss to save

Start from the beginning

"Before that, I have to talk to you something Adithi... Something really important...",before I could complete she interrupted, "If it is about what happened yesterday then please sir... I don't want to hear anything. This is the office. Not a place to talk about personal affairs", she replied bluntly by gazing at me blankly.

"I think I have explained to you all the works sir. I'll take my leave", she walked out. Just then Arya entered. "Did she talk to you?",he asked me touching my shoulder gently. I nodded in refusal. "I will talk to her", he went out.

Arya's POV:

I walked towards her. Her eyes were fixed to the monitor. "Adithi...",I called her. "Sir?",she responded. "See Adithi what happened yesterday was a blunder...",I stated. "Sir Please... I am really tired of hearing these things. I don't want to hear anything, sir. Please... Hope you understand", she requested.

"Take your own time", I said and resorted to Jeeva's room. As soon as I entered Jeeva understood everything. "Let's talk to her later", he diverted his gaze.

"I am leaving to the V.S collaborations to discuss our new project with them... I think I'll be late in the evening", I informed him and he nodded in response. I exiled from there.

**** THAT EVENING: ****

Adithi's POV:

I completed all the tasks given to me. I think I should leave. When I stood up from my seat he came out. He was looking at me. I tried to ignore him and packed my bag.

When I walked out he followed me. I walked to the parking where he stopped me by holding my hand.

"I think we can talk here", he said. "This is still your office sir", I tried to free my hand but I failed miserably.

"Oh... Then come with me", he dragged me to the road and stopped when he reached the other end of the road. "I think this is not the office. We can talk anything we want here right?",he smirked.

God, why are you making this hard for me? Just make them leave. I have to make him understand somehow. Please, sir... I don't want to hurt you anymore.

"Listen Adithi... You are really important to us. You know that well", he said while I tried to free my hand.

"Sir, please... How many times I should tell you this? I don't want to hear anything. Please leave me. Leave my hand", I tried to pull my hand away. But his grip tightened.

"I won't leave you Adithi... I will not till you agree", he said while dragging me close to him.

The real care and concern his eyes made me feel strange. Please don't do this to me.

"Ah...",I groaned looking at my hand. He immediately freed my hand and said, "Why are you making this so hard?",he gently touched my wrist.

I freed my hand from his grip instantly. "I don't want to hear anything", I said looking at his eyes and turned away. I walked a few steps and I heard him screaming my name, "Adithi... Watch out". I turned to the other side and saw a car approaching me.

He suddenly grabbed me into his hug saving me from getting hit by the car. He was hugging me so tightly. I could hear his heartbeat which hiked up every second. I know you care for me a lot sir. But why should you bear the insults because of me?

He stood away from me holding my elbow and dragged me close to him that his breath hit me which was so hot. His eyes were showing a mixture of emotions...

Care, Concern, Fear, Determination, Pain... And something which I could not define. "If you want to stay away from me then it's ok... Stay away... If you want me to remain silent ok... I'll not talk to you anymore. But don't you dare to hurt yourselves. Don't you dare? You may not be important to yourself. But you are really important to me and my family...", he said.