Destiny changes in moments.

Start from the beginning

maa... paapa... -  she called them out.

they both raised their head upwards to listen to her even though they were surprised a little on hearing "maa paapa"  but they didn't show it on their face.

i am... i am pregnant... - she revealed it to them without having any guilt on her face.

what? - they both asked in the chorus where her mom dropped her spoon and stared her shockingly.

you heard right... i am pregnant... - she again informed them coldly. this time her parents stood up from their places.

anika... if it's a joke... please stop it... -  her mom asked her in a stern tone.

i am not joking mom... i am 2 months pregnant with sh... - anika stopped while talking.

why you stopped anika? TELL US WHOSE CHILD YOU'RE CARRYING... - her father started to shout which made her jerk in shock but she stood silent.

ANIKA... YOUR FATHER IS ASKING YOU SOMETHING... - her mom shouted.

SHIVAAY... - she said while bowing her head down.

SHIVAAY... WHICH SHIVAAY? YOU'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI... - her mom yelled at her.

you guessed right... he's the father of my child... - she said which shook both of them.

HOW DARE YOU? I WARNED YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM... -  her father asked her in bloodshot eyes. anika stood silent.

ANIKA... AREN'T YOU ASHAMED OF TELLING THIS TO YOUR OWN PARENTS? - her mother asked while shaking her shoulders.

where will you go when i repeat this same question to you? - anika asked her mom where she stood in shock.

aren't you ashamed to have affair with some random guys after getting married... what you thought i don't know anything about it? i understood it when i was 8 years old... so stop acting like sati Savitri...  - anika said which made anika's mom go in shock where her father can't resist himself from slapping her. she fell down in force.

how dare you to talk like this? - her father started to shout.

HOW DARE YOU TO SLAP ME? DIDN'T I SAY I AM PREGNANT? IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO MY CHILD BECAUSE OF YOU... MIND IT I WON'T SPARE YOU GUYS... - she said and left to her room.

time passes in a jiffy where her mind kept on thinking about her life but she was sure about one thing. she definitely not going to abort her child. she stressed herself over that point. unknowingly she started to depend on her unborn child for everything. her chain of thoughts broken by door knocking sound.

i want to be alone... GO AWAY... - she yelled from inside.

anika... we want to talk with you... - her mom asked her in a very low and pleasing tone.

but i have nothing to talk with you guys... - she yelled back.

anika... please... i am sorry for slapping you... i shouldn't have done that... please open the door... - her father pleased her which surprised her for a while. she can't resist herself from opening the door. upto her surprise her parents hugged her when she opened the door.

wha... what happened? - she asked them but they put their hands around her shoulder and made her sit on the bed where they both sat on her sides.

what... happened? why you guys are behaving abnormally? - she asked in confusion.

anika... - her father heavily signed in. she curiously looked at him.

we went to the oberoi's house and told them about your condition... - her father started.

no way... - anika stated in disbelief.

anika... i swear... i swear it on your mother... we went ... - he said where tears escaped from his eyes. her mother patted her shoulder to assure that whatever her father is saying is true.

you guys really went there... for me? - she asked them where they nodded yes with teary eyes.

what did they say? - anika asked them but they didn't reply to her anything for a while.

what did they say paapa? - anika asked her father.

they are not believing ...- he finally said. 

i can't get you papa... what they are not believing? - she confusingly asked them.

they are not believing that the child you are carrying in your womb is shivaay's child... they are doubting you... so they asked for a DNA test to prove that... - her father said while closing his eyes in the fear of facing his daughter. but she didn't believe their words.

what does shivaay did while you're asking? - she asked them to check whether they telling the truth.

he silently stood... he didn't say anything... - her mom said. 

by the way, nice try Mr and Mrs. Rao... do you want me to believe this story? - she asked them.

anika... believe us... - her father asked her.

how come he would have stood silent? you're telling lies... if you went there, then you guys will know how much he loves me and how serious he's with this relationship... so stop this nonsense. - she shouted at the high pitch of her tone.

we swear anika... this is what happened? if you don't believe us just call and ask him... - her mom asked her.

wait... i will prove you guys wrong...  - she said switched on her phone and called him.in the fourth ring shivaay attended her call she put the phone in speaker.

"hello" - he sounded very low.

"shivaay" - she called his name out.

"ah..." - he replied.

"shivaay... mummy paapa saying that they came to your house and told about my condition... is that true?" - she asked him.

"ah" - he replied.

"they are saying that your family asked DNA test to prove that you're the father of the child... did they asked like that" - she asked him while wiping her tears off from her eyes.

there was no reply on his behalf.

"shivaay... i asked you something" - she again asked him impatiently.

"ah..." - he replied after a huge pause.

"shivaay..." - she whispered and she becomes so weak inside when she heard it from him.

"shivaay... what you said? you stood by my side right" - she asked but she didn't get any reply from his side.

"shivaay... please your silence is killing me... please say something... please..." - she begged him. but he didn't say anything.

"shivaay... please don't do this to me... i know you would have gone to shock after hearing this news... but please don't let anyone point their finger on my character... please... i beg you... don't do this to me... " - she cried over the phone but this time also she didn't get any reply from him.

"shivaay... please say something... you know right... you're the only man in my life... then why are you doing this to me?" - she cried but this time also he didn't reply anything.

"shivaay... stop it... please... okay... i will ask you directly... do you have any doubt?" - she asked him while wiping off her tears but as usual no reply.

"shivaay... please say something..." - she pleaded him.

"ah..." - he finally said and held the call. where anika really can't able to take that betrayal, in no time, she fainted but her father picked her before she touches the ground.