18 - Out Clubbing

Y/N's P.O.V.

I groaned at the blaring music and flashing lights as Klaus covered his ears. I shivered at the thought of what he must be going through, after all, the last place he was that was this loud was Vietnam.

"God, this is torture!" Klaus yelled and I tried to stay close to him as people jumped and danced around us.
"Holy shit." He said suddenly and I followed his gaze to a shirtless Luther.

"Do you think he knows?!" I yelled over the music.

"Ben thinks he doesn't care." Klaus replied and someone jumped into me, causing me to fall over. I pulled myself back up and glared at the girl.
"Y/N! Come on!" Klaus grabbed my hand and pulled me towards he screaming gorilla.
"Luther!"

"Brother!" Luther bounced towards us and hugged Klaus, before picking me up and spinning me around.
"Y/N!" He grinned and I screeched as he threw me up, barely catching me. He put me down and I grabbed onto Klaus.
"Isn't this amazing?!"

"Yeah, sure, but we need to get you home." Klaus sighed.
"Come on." He tried pulling Luther's arm but it was pointless.

"Home? This is my home now!" Luther carries on dancing.

"Huge fan of the furries." A girl said, touching Luther and I almost threw up. Her boyfriend didn't look too happy either.

"See?" Luther grinned, holding up a pill.
"Have you ever tried one of these?"

"Yeah." I took Klaus' hand and squeezed it, knowing he was doing so well.

"I've never felt so alive! But I'm so thirsty!" The girl was still on him and I just wanted to leave. Klaus took the pill from him and threw it across the room.
"Why'd you do that?!"

"I have no idea!"

"Luther, we need to go!" I yelled and the girl reached out to me, but I slapped her hand away. Klaus started to groan and I knew he was struggling.
"Klaus, come on. You're stronger than you think."

"No!" He yelled, pushing me away and stumbling forward. I looked between One and Four and knew I had no choice but to help Klaus.
He had dropped to the floor, hands covering his ears as he sobbed and I quickly dropped down beside him and pulled him close to me.

"Klaus, we're going now. I'll come back for Luther, but we need to get you out of here, okay?" I said softly into his ear and he looked around before freezing.

"Dave." He whispered, before crawling away from me. I tried to stop him, but it was as if I wasn't even there.
Klaus stood up and I hurried over to him, but not before the weird girl's boyfriend winked at me and I sighed, knowing this wasn't going to end well.

"Klaus, now!" I yelled, grabbing his hand and moving towards the exit.

"Oh, shit, Luther!" Klaus yelled and we both ran towards Number One, before he would get himself killed. Klaus jumped on the guy who winked at me and I punched one of his friends, before knocking the other on his ass.

"Get him off of me!" The guy yelled, but I had knocked his too goons out.

"Luther! Luther, help!" Klaus was thrown to the floor and wasn't moving. The guy ran off and I dropped down beside Klaus.

"Hey, Klaus! Get up!" I shook him and nothing happened.
"Klaus wake up!" I tried to find his pulse, but my blood ran cold when it wasn't there.
"Klaus, please!" I screamed as tears came to my eyes. I broke down crying with my head on his chest. Klaus was dead because he tried to save Luther's dumbass life!
The music quietened and people stopped to stare as I cling onto Klaus.
Minutes felt like hours, before Klaus popped back up again and I fell back.

"Stay!" He yelled, before looking around.
"Y/N? Where's Luther? Why are you crying?"
I slapped him hard and wrapped my arms around him as tears began to fall once again.
"Ow! What dad I do?!"

"You were dead, Klaus!" I yelled and he stood up, picking me up in the process.
"What?"

"Come on, I'll explain everything." He sighed.
"We need to find Luther and get back home."