17 - Klaus and Luther

Y/N's P.O.V. 

"Y/N I need you to tie me up." Klaus said and I continued to walk away from him.

"Not happening Klaus. I love you, but I am not getting involved with whatever weird fetishes you've got going." I sighed, making it into the library.

"Y/N please!" He wined and I looked at Luther with a raised eyebrow
"Luther! I need you to tie me up!"

"You're drinking?" I asked the giant and he ignored me.

"Holy sh... Holy shit you're drunk!" Klaus laughed.
"And you busted into dads liquor cabinet! Oh, he's gonna be so pissed!"

"Get him." Luther ordered.
"Dad. Do it, now."

"I told you already. I- I can't." Klaus said. Next thing, Luther has his hand around Klaus' throat and was holding him against the wall.

"Little shit!"

"Hey, Luther, quit it!" I yelled, attempting to get between them, but Luther just pushed me aside, causing me to hit my face against the furniture. That would definitely bruise.
"Ow..."

"Please... I... Luther!" Klaus choked and I pulled myself up. Luther threw him towards me and I helped him stand.
"Jesus Christ! Of course I tried! Alright! God knows I tried! He is what he was in life! A stubborn prick!"

"He needs to answer to me for what he did... For sending me up there. I sacrificed everything for him, my entire life!" Luther slurred and I glared at him.

"Don't you think he needs to answer to all of you?" I asked and he scoffed.

"I still don't get why you're here. Didn't I tell you that you're a useless waste of space?" He spat.
"Unlike the rest of you I never had a life. I never left this house. I never had any friends."

"No, no, no, no, Luther." Klaus said softly and I looked at him in disbelief.
"Relax. Just relax, okay? I could try again, but I can't promise I'm sober enough. But I can- I can try."

"Hey, enough of that." I sighed, taking the glass of whiskey from the gorilla.

"Chin up, big guy." Klaus said.
"Come on, let's get the others. I'm sure Allison could help?"

"I don't want her. I don't want them to see me like this." It was kind of pitiful watching this.
"Besides, I'll just hold them back."

"What are you talking about? You're our number One, remember? Right Y/N?" Klaus looked at me and I sighed.

"O Captain! My Captain!" I said half sarcastically and Klaus sat next to him.

"Remember?" Klaus laughed and so did Luther, until he began to sob, putting his head on Klaus' shoulder.

"You know, Diego was right." Luther whispered.
"Dad sent me up there because he couldn't stand the sight of me. Of what he did to me."

"No... He- Dad was such an asshole right until the end." Klaus mumbled.

"I wanna be like you. I wanna do whatever it is that you..." Luther began.

"No, no, no. You don't want that." Klaus said in a slightly panicked tone.

"I wanna be Number Four. You always seem so carefree..."

"No, Luther. As much as I hate you, it's not happening." I sighed.
"You need to sober the fuck up."

"Just lay down, sleep it off. You'll feel better in the morning." Klaus said.

"No, if you won't help me I'll do it myself." Luther said, standing up.

"Luther sit back down." I said carefully, but he pushed me to the side. I fell into one of the bookshelves, before collapsing to the floor.

"Shit! Y/N!" Klaus came over to me and I let out a groan. Luther left.
"Shit, are you okay?"

"I think I'll live." I muttered as he helped me up.
"I'm going to kill him."

~

"Come on, Klaus. You're doing so well." I said, squeezing his hand. He was sweating out his addiction and I was so damn proud of him.
"Ben help me out here." I said, knowing the ghost would be somewhere.

"Trust me he won't shut up about Luther needing me and him being proud of you." Klaus mumbled in response.
"I just... Oh, this is pointless! Aah, I'm going home. I'm so dope sick."

"Klaus don't you dare." I said as he let go of my hand and turned around.

"You know I can walk right through you, right?" He asked Ben and I smiled at the thought of him trying. Klaus chuckled, walking forward.
"Ta Da!"

"Klaus, come on."

"Luther could be anywhere doing God knows what!" Klaus whined.
"You know what? This is probably a good thing! The big guy needs a life, and tonight he's out experiencing the real world!"

"Klaus-"

"Who is ready? Was I was you?" Klaus froze his argument with the ghost for a moment.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I know you weren't ready to die violently at a young age!"

"Klaus!" I yelled.

"Both if you stop looking at me like that!" He shouted.
"I didn't sign up to save him, or Ben or the world!"

"You're right! You didn't." I said and Klaus went quiet as I presumed Ben said something.

"Damn it..."