"You're awake. Do you need something?" He asked.

Now that I thought about it, my bladder was full and felt like it was going to burst any second now. I didn't want to have any accident in Jimin's car. So I nodded.

"Yes. I need to..uh...use the restroom," I said.

"Well then, come on. We've to hurry because we have to reach there before the sunset," he said, and then shut the door.

I removed the blanket and put it in the back seat. Getting out of car, I was hit by cool air. Taking in a deep breath, I brisk walked (almost ran) to the restroom. What else could I have done?

I could hear Jimin's chuckles from where he was standing.

Shut up.

Cursing at him mentally, I entered the restroom and had to stop myself from gagging from the smell in the toilet.

Don't they clean these restrooms?

I hurriedly did my business, washing my hands, I practically ran out of the filthy toilet. If I stayed there a few minutes more, I would've fainted. Jimin had now parked he car in front of a store now, leaning against the bonnet of the car. He looked so fucking attractive that a shiver ran down my spine.

Shut up, Eun Hee. Remember? No such thoughts about Park Jimin. Okay?

Scolding myself mentally, I walked towards Jimin. He looked up, and he must've seen the horrified and disgusted look upon my face, that he let out a chuckle.

"That's why I don't use the toilets at stations. They're disgusting," he said.

"Well, my fucking bladder needs to know that," I muttered, a sour expression on my face.

He looked at me with an amused smile and an amused glint in his dark eyes.

"What?" I snapped.

"Woah there, tiger. No need to get snappy. I was wondering do you need any snacks to eat? It's still a good two hours from here," he said, glancing at his watch.

Food.

My ears perked up at that, an excited smile spread across my face.

"Fuck yeah. I'm hungry," I said.

I hadn't realised that I wasn't nervous anymore. Maybe sleep had helped me, or maybe it was the thought about food that calmed me down. It was probably the latter.

Jimin was looking at me with an amazed expression. There was this indecipherable emotion in his eyes but I couldn't pinpoint what it was. He was making me nervous again with his intense gaze.

"What are you looking at?" I stammered, and then mentally slapped myself for being affected by just his gaze.

"Nothing. Let's go," he said after a few seconds, and started walking towards the store.

Shrugging, I followed him.

The sight of food had always been my weakness, and now that I had filled the trolley with so many different snacks and sodas, I wasn't even ashamed of myself. Even though Jimin's amused expression was making me feel a bit uncomfortable and a bit guilty. Just a teeny tiny bit guilty. It wasn't like I was going to pay for this. Jimin was. So I should've felt a bit ashamed but I wasn't, not even a little bit. Well, a girl needs her food.

Addiction | Jimin ✓ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें