Chapter 45- Famous. (Edited)

Aaliya's POV

"Woah wasn't he on the interview last night?".

"Is that Amir Shezard?".

"I heard he got tortured every single day when he was there but he would not admit it on live TV".

"I can't believe he did that! His wife is so lucky to marry someone like him, they are perfect".

I grinned to myself at hearing that last commentary as it was so nice but not before rolling my eyes as Amir placed a box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts into the shopping trolley as he glanced up at me and smiled. Loving the attention he was getting he smirked as he planted a kiss on my forehead as I rolled my eyes once again.

Ever since the interview, Amir has become even more well known. As people continue to make up rumours and create stories just to get attention, without realizing the effect it has on that person's life. It just made everything way unfortunate as we were already 'famous' because of our businesses.

Amir arranged his arm around my shoulder and leaned into me as he smiled at me and we continued with our shopping. Amir smirked at the group of teenage girls, that went by, as they all squealed causing me to block my ears instantly, as hey glanced apologetically towards me.

I am just happy they did not hear the story of my life only Allah know what sort of fake stories they would make up if they knew just a tiny division of my life. I am so delighted that Amr saved me when she asked about me as he had an 'important business meeting' to attend too.

I still recollect the interview like it was yesterday.

FLASHBACK

"So how are you feeling after everything has happened?" a charming looking lady with long tan legs, an hourglass figure and long black hair asked as with intrusiveness on her face.

I felt Amir tense up as I placed my hand discreetly on his which was in between our bodies on the lush looking velvet sofa. Amir placed my hand in his and relaxed under my touch and brought out intertwined hands and placed it on his lap. My eyes widened as I looked at him and back to our hands, not wanting the whole world to see our gesture.

I looked to see the interviewer who is called Monica look at our gesture smiling warmly at us but I swear I saw jealousy flare in her eyes. Dismissing the thoughts I listened to Amir answering every single question that was thrown at him with ease.

"I feel a bit shaken up about the whole experience but I just did what I thought any normal human being would do if they were in my position," he answered rubbing small circles on the back of my hand as he smiled at the interviewer and the TV causing the live audience to go wild. The only reason why they were going wild was that the only audience he is going to get is both of our families.

"We all know what had happened but I want to know, how did you come up with the whole idea of fighting in the illegal fights and gaining trust and getting your friend involved?" she asked with interest filling her face as the camera crews head's shot up as they all started at him waiting for the answer.

"This may seem stupid but my wife was the reason why. She was the reason why I joined and faked to gain their trust because if she was in my position she would do the same thing and it also gave me the chance to beat up those sick excuses of human beings and gave me the chance to lose some of the extra weight. Also, it gave me a chance to call Ismail because not only is he a private investigator but he is also part of a well know police force", he said as I looked at him in shock.

I began wondering how would someone like me persuade someone like Amir who is a non-violent person to join a fighting ring. I realized everybody stared at me waiting for me to answer as Amir nodded his head at me as to which I gave a small timid grin to everybody before answering.