Chapter 32- Ameena's Wedding. (Edited)

Aaliya's POV

It has been about a month since that incident happened and it was all over the news and we had reporters outside everyone's houses including our friends and families houses. It was so stressful because Ameena's wedding was coming up and to say that none of us was scared shitless would be a lie.

I am still so confused as to how did I not realize that it was his evil twin brother and why did he not tell me that Rahim was related to him at all?

To be honest I was just glad everything was over now so we can kick back and relax but I still felt like something bad is going to happen and I don't know if it is to me and my little family with Amir or my family from both sides as well as my friends.

I was now about 6 and a half months pregnant and couldn't fit into nearly all of my clothes but the doctors say that they are quite small for their age which has got me worried if I'm completely honest. As I am a skinny person in general so my clothes have to be a bit bigger but I don't really mind coz when I have the twins I will just have some oversized clothes which don't really bother me.

Right now I was sitting in Ameena's mendhi and I was watching her get her henna done beautifully by me and was looking at my own hands waiting for the chance of having them covered in mendhi and this reminded me of my own mendhi which was about 7 and a half months ago.

"So are you ready to take the big step in your life?" I asked her as she smiled at me and I winked at her and she blushed really bright red to which I just laughed.

"Aww, look at you blushing Reharn bhai is going to lose it when he sees you on your Nikkah and who know's what might happen next, maybe I can finally become an aunt," I said as I wiggled my eyebrows at her to which she just shouted my name causing all the girls to look at us.

"So do you guys know where you are going on your honeymoon?" I asked her as she looked at me with shock in her eyes like I wasn't gonna ask that question.

"Hey bhabi, you never went on your honeymoon with Amir bhai did you?" Simra asked me as she gave me a sad smile.

"No we didn't but I guess it's coz we had so much drama going on in our lives and not just mine and his but all of us," I answered as I looked at each and every one of them as they looked away as they were hiding something from me.

"Yeah aapi Ameena or should I call you my bhabi now that you are marrying my brother?" Zaira asked teasing her as we all continued to laugh and have fun as Aleena teared up and was staring into nowhere.

"Hey, Aleena what's up?" I asked her as I sat down next to her putting my head on her shoulder's from the tiredness as I was working all day at the office even though Amir told me not to and now I was serving the guests and applying henna on my friend's and both my sister's hands.

"I'm going to be all lonely now," she whispered with a small sad smile on her face as I pulled her in close and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Ameena had stopped talking and was now watching us along with Zaira.

"Hey, you're not alone okay you still have us no matter what house we live in. We will always be your sisters and family and I will ask Amir if I can stay here for a few days as the wedding preparations are going on okay, plus you will have a new bhabi Zaira in about two weeks, so don't worry," I said to her as Zaira blushed at the last statement as I smirked at her knowing she loves teasing others it was now time for hers.

For the Mendhi we decided to keep it simple and at home with just all the ladies present which meant family and relatives and family friends and their relatives as all the guys were out at some arcade somewhere.

Ameena's mendhi(henna) was almost done but the henna artist who was me had to write in her husband to be's name so I thought it would be fun to add a small love heart into his name so as I was writing 'Reharn' I added a small love heart at the start and end.