Chapter 15- NIKAH!! (Edited)

Amir's POV

I woke up to the sun shining brightly and the face of one person stuck in my head, the beautiful smile brightens up my whole day and those beautiful yet unique eyes that make me lost in them. Today that person will finally become my wife. That's right it is none other than Aaliya Ahmed.

I couldn't wait for the Nikah as I would finally be able to hold, caress and comfort Aaliya in a way I couldn't before and bring happiness to both Aaliya's and Amira's lives. We had decided to do a cream and blue theme for the Nikah with me wearing a nice blue suit with a cream tie and a cream small rose in one pocket, and I couldn't wait to see what Aaliya was wearing.

Quickly getting ready I saw Subhan and Safina walk through the hallway and oh my Allah did they look gorgeous in their clothes with Subhan wearing a cream suit with a blue tie like all the men from my side and Aaliya's side as having a theme is wa...

Quickly getting ready I saw Subhan and Safina walk through the hallway and oh my Allah did they look gorgeous in their clothes with Subhan wearing a cream suit with a blue tie like all the men from my side and Aaliya's side as having a theme is way easier and looks better for the film, and with Safina wearing a nice light blue dress that is straight until the waist and the long and flowy with cream small flowers making a border all around the neck and bottom of the dress with some around the ends of the sleeves with a cream scarf like all the girls are wearing from both mine and Aaliya's side.

I couldn't help the tears forming in my eyes as I quickly gathered my camera and called Safina, Subhan, Simra and my parents over for a group selfie on my phone and then asked the cameraman to take one on the camera and some nice ones for the wedding film and to print out.

"I can't believe my son has grown up now and all so soon, I remember when you were just a small little child and used to cry whenever I used to leave you alone and who used to be scared in the dark," my mum said as tears started to form in her eyes.

"Mum come on I am not leaving the house because I will be living here with all you guys but in fact it is Aaliya and Amira who are leaving their house to come over here to live in ours," I replied to my mother whilst kissing her on her forehead and took one last photo shoot with my family and some selfies where we were pulling silly faces.

We quickly locked all the doors and left the house as the Nikah was held in a small local mosque after Zuhr and right now it is 10:30 which means we have to get there before 12:30 so we can do the Nikah and them go to a wedding hall where were we will be holding the small after party with close friends and family. We quickly went outside and got out of our cars but I had other plans.

"Hey, guys instead of going in different cars why don't we all go in one together as a proper family?" I asked everybody who had shocked looks on their faces.

"How would we do that as we are a family of six and all our cars are either 5 seaters or 2 seaters?" my mom asked just as a sleek white limousine pulled up outside our house.

"Simple I booked a limo for us just like Aaliya did in the same colour from the same company", I said smiling whilst we all piled in the limo with my family taking pictures and selfies and group photos. I wonder what Aaliya is doing? I thought to myself.